First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply II Request II Icon
Posted 1/30/09
I.C.O.N / R.E.Q.U.E.S.T

To request an icon, please fill out the form below.



Request to...(choose mod or creator)
Pic(if big, in spoiler):
Text(writing in icon):
Crop? (yes or no)
extra(anything else?):


↓Sample Request↓
Member
7709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Request to: anyone
Pic:

Text: I May look cute but i bite!
Crop? Yes please
extra: anythign that would fit in ><
Moderator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

cocohana wrote:

Request to: anyone
Pic:

Text: I May look cute but i bite!
Crop? Yes please
extra: anythign that would fit in ><


sry that my icon is a bit plain...
it was my first time doing an animation like dat one^^ :)
Member
21289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Request to::Anyone
Pic::

Text(writing in icon): Can u be my teddy? so i can hug u all day long?
Crop?::yes
extra::anything tat looks good in it
Posted 2/1/09

orih1me wrote:

Request to::Anyone
Pic::

Text(writing in icon): Can u be my teddy? so i can hug u all day long?
Crop?::yes
extra::anything tat looks good in it


is this okay
Member
7709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:


cocohana wrote:

Request to: anyone
Pic:

Text: I May look cute but i bite!
Crop? Yes please
extra: anythign that would fit in ><


sry that my icon is a bit plain...
it was my first time doing an animation like dat one^^ :)


no i think it great xD thank you ^^
Member
21289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:


orih1me wrote:

Request to::Anyone
Pic::

Text(writing in icon): Can u be my teddy? so i can hug u all day long?
Crop?::yes
extra::anything tat looks good in it


is this okay


Thx, I love it ^-^
but...can u put my name under it?? make my name smaller if possible...
Cause i dun wan ppl to take my icon ^-^

Posted 2/1/09

orih1me wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:


orih1me wrote:

Request to::Anyone
Pic::

Text(writing in icon): Can u be my teddy? so i can hug u all day long?
Crop?::yes
extra::anything tat looks good in it


is this okay


Thx, I love it ^-^
but...can u put my name under it?? make my name smaller if possible...
Cause i dun wan ppl to take my icon ^-^




sorri it so small
Member
21289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:


orih1me wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:


orih1me wrote:

Request to::Anyone
Pic::

Text(writing in icon): Can u be my teddy? so i can hug u all day long?
Crop?::yes
extra::anything tat looks good in it


is this okay


Thx, I love it ^-^
but...can u put my name under it?? make my name smaller if possible...
Cause i dun wan ppl to take my icon ^-^




sorri it so small


its ok....but can u change d colour? sry if i'm askin too much
Member
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neko kingdom^^
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Request to anyone...
Pic:

Text(writing in icon): ore-sama no bigi ni, you ii na
Crop? : yes, please
extra(anything else?): anything that fits that emperor^^
10681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

aineko wrote:

Request to anyone...
Pic:

Text(writing in icon): ore-sama no bigi ni, you ii na
Crop? : yes, please
extra(anything else?): anything that fits that emperor^^


Here you go!
I try ^-^
Member
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neko kingdom^^
Offline
Posted 2/3/09


waa... it does looks pretty....
but somehow... it looks blurr...
i can't really see keigo's face^^
10681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

aineko wrote:



waa... it does looks pretty....
but somehow... it looks blurr...
i can't really see keigo's face^^

^-^ I fix it a bit, is this better?
tell me if you want any changes?
Member
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neko kingdom^^
Offline
Posted 2/4/09


ah.... now i can see keigo's face....^^
thanks for ur hardwork....^^
Member
7709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Request to...(choose mod or creator): anyone
Pic(if big, in spoiler):

Text(writing in icon):Chika_H, Support Me!
Crop? (yes or no): Yes
extra(anything else?): for the first pic can you try and make leafs falling or moving? and 2nd pic can you make add stars at the background? and 3rd one you can do anythign you want to do!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.