First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Apply now!
Posted 2/1/09

xiaoqian94 wrote:


deen22 wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:

username: xiaoqian94
reason:i really love them....especially MY YUTO(: hahaaha(: *EVIL LAUGHTER*
Active:i am usually on almost eveydae but on sometimes on sun or sat i might not have time cos of classes(:
Moderating skills: i am okae but i not good it editing pics(:

i wish to be a dorm head and i wish that it could be the one i wish for(:


Who's Dorm You want?


of cos is my yuto's (: haha(: thx ne(:


Welcome to [YUTO] Dorm Building!! Please take care of it. ne? xD
Student
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


deen22 wrote:



you will take care to the [DAI] dorm building. and it's all up to you for the room assigned to the students, extra curriculum concerning daiki arioka and you can also talk with other dorm heads about their dorms too. it's almost like a moderator but the difference is that they can only moderate the forums.


ah... ne, so its like i'll haev a forum of daiki's dorm then like put in there..
arg pwede nmn mag tagalog diba? hahaha
bxta dun sa forum
pwede akong mag lagay like
Who i wants to apply to daiki's dorm or something like that
heheh geh pho...
may ggmit PC hahah!


ou! it's like that. hahah! you're the boss in the forum! xD but i'll still guide it! xDDDDDD


ne ok lng ba ung ginawa ko sa forum ko?? hahahaha~
Student
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09
kyaaaa! i want to join..
eeto i want to be a [DORM HEAD UNDER YABU'S BUILDING] PLS...hehe.

Username: Geh-san
Reason of applying:I'm going to spread their LOVE in CR most especially YABU and let's make this group a stimulating place for everyone.
Are you active: yes kedo I'm having a hard time with our time differences and my studies as well.
Tell more about your skills: I can make fanfics and can make graphics too such as avis, headers, etc+ anything you want me to do. If I have some ideas then i can share it with you too.
Posted 2/1/09

deen22 wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


deen22 wrote:



you will take care to the [DAI] dorm building. and it's all up to you for the room assigned to the students, extra curriculum concerning daiki arioka and you can also talk with other dorm heads about their dorms too. it's almost like a moderator but the difference is that they can only moderate the forums.


ah... ne, so its like i'll haev a forum of daiki's dorm then like put in there..
arg pwede nmn mag tagalog diba? hahaha
bxta dun sa forum
pwede akong mag lagay like
Who i wants to apply to daiki's dorm or something like that
heheh geh pho...
may ggmit PC hahah!


ou! it's like that. hahah! you're the boss in the forum! xD but i'll still guide it! xDDDDDD


ne ok lng ba ung ginawa ko sa forum ko?? hahahaha~

yep! ok lng un! xD and thanks for the photos and the description. i'll add some info. if i have time, ne? xD

I'm also preparing pictures for it. you can help if you want! >_________________<
Student
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


pafoua wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


pafoua wrote:

CHOTTO!! before i aplly.. umm what does the Mentor and Dorm Head do?


the Mentor is the one that plays as the helper or assist the people in need in the whol academy. while the dorm head controls a particular dorm building. :D

w/c one do you like? >_______________<


ohhh hahah can i be both hahah kidding kidding ^^

umm i want to be the dorm head hehe

username: pafoua
reason: i just want to help out ^^
Active: yeah.. sure haha..
Moderating skills: well.. i dont understand wat this means haha


Which Dorm Building do you want to handle?


hahah its soo obvious hahah
CHII!! haha [is it taken yet?]
Posted 2/1/09

Geh-san wrote:

kyaaaa! i want to join..
eeto i want to be a [DORM HEAD UNDER YABU'S BUILDING] PLS...hehe.

Username: Geh-san
Reason of applying:I'm going to spread their LOVE in CR most especially YABU and let's make this group a stimulating place for everyone.
Are you active: yes kedo I'm having a hard time with our time differences and my studies as well.
Tell more about your skills: I can make fanfics and can make graphics too such as avis, headers, etc+ anything you want me to do. If I have some ideas then i can share it with you too.


GEH-SAN!!! YOU'RE TOTALLY APPROVED! XD

Welcome to [YABU] Dorm Building! ^_____^
Just make your own topic ne. I already need to go. hihi.
Student
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


deen22 wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


deen22 wrote:



you will take care to the [DAI] dorm building. and it's all up to you for the room assigned to the students, extra curriculum concerning daiki arioka and you can also talk with other dorm heads about their dorms too. it's almost like a moderator but the difference is that they can only moderate the forums.


ah... ne, so its like i'll haev a forum of daiki's dorm then like put in there..
arg pwede nmn mag tagalog diba? hahaha
bxta dun sa forum
pwede akong mag lagay like
Who i wants to apply to daiki's dorm or something like that
heheh geh pho...
may ggmit PC hahah!


ou! it's like that. hahah! you're the boss in the forum! xD but i'll still guide it! xDDDDDD


ne ok lng ba ung ginawa ko sa forum ko?? hahahaha~


yep! ok lng un! xD and thanks for the photos and the description. i'll add some info. if i have time, ne? xD

I'm also preparing pictures for it. you can help if you want! >_________________<

umm wait ha la ako sa bahay mea guro pero ill help
Student
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

kyaaaa! i want to join..
eeto i want to be a [DORM HEAD UNDER YABU'S BUILDING] PLS...hehe.

Username: Geh-san
Reason of applying:I'm going to spread their LOVE in CR most especially YABU and let's make this group a stimulating place for everyone.
Are you active: yes kedo I'm having a hard time with our time differences and my studies as well.
Tell more about your skills: I can make fanfics and can make graphics too such as avis, headers, etc+ anything you want me to do. If I have some ideas then i can share it with you too.


GEH-SAN!!! YOU'RE TOTALLY APPROVED! XD

Welcome to [YABU] Dorm Building! ^_____^
Just make your own topic ne. I already need to go. hihi. :D


eeeeh?! soukka?..demo you're the one who opened deen chan's building ne~?
Student
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:


deen22 wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:

username: xiaoqian94
reason:i really love them....especially MY YUTO(: hahaaha(: *EVIL LAUGHTER*
Active:i am usually on almost eveydae but on sometimes on sun or sat i might not have time cos of classes(:
Moderating skills: i am okae but i not good it editing pics(:

i wish to be a dorm head and i wish that it could be the one i wish for(:


Who's Dorm You want?


of cos is my yuto's (: haha(: thx ne(:


Welcome to [YUTO] Dorm Building!! Please take care of it. ne? xD


thx ne(: i will definetly try to make it active(:
Student
3552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Username: chiiakii
Reason of applying: haha~ i love to HSJ~!!!^^
Are you active: [yes,no,sometimes] - i am active~!!
Tell more about your skills: haha~ i love to write fics... hmmm... yea... mmm.. i know editing.. but a little, nyaha~
Posted 2/1/09

Geh-san wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

kyaaaa! i want to join..
eeto i want to be a [DORM HEAD UNDER YABU'S BUILDING] PLS...hehe.

Username: Geh-san
Reason of applying:I'm going to spread their LOVE in CR most especially YABU and let's make this group a stimulating place for everyone.
Are you active: yes kedo I'm having a hard time with our time differences and my studies as well.
Tell more about your skills: I can make fanfics and can make graphics too such as avis, headers, etc+ anything you want me to do. If I have some ideas then i can share it with you too.


GEH-SAN!!! YOU'RE TOTALLY APPROVED! XD

Welcome to [YABU] Dorm Building! ^_____^
Just make your own topic ne. I already need to go. hihi. :D


eeeeh?! soukka?..demo you're the one who opened deen chan's building ne~?


yep! sorry about that. i need to go lately. haaha! but now i'm back!! uwaa~! xD
i just watched shounen club. hihi. [saying such things in the forums?! oh! what a shame!]
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09

xiaoqian94 wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:


deen22 wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:

username: xiaoqian94
reason:i really love them....especially MY YUTO(: hahaaha(: *EVIL LAUGHTER*
Active:i am usually on almost eveydae but on sometimes on sun or sat i might not have time cos of classes(:
Moderating skills: i am okae but i not good it editing pics(:

i wish to be a dorm head and i wish that it could be the one i wish for(:


Who's Dorm You want?


of cos is my yuto's (: haha(: thx ne(:


Welcome to [YUTO] Dorm Building!! Please take care of it. ne? xD


thx ne(: i will definetly try to make it active(:


ok! thank you very much! hihi. ^_______________^
Student
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:


deen22 wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:

username: xiaoqian94
reason:i really love them....especially MY YUTO(: hahaaha(: *EVIL LAUGHTER*
Active:i am usually on almost eveydae but on sometimes on sun or sat i might not have time cos of classes(:
Moderating skills: i am okae but i not good it editing pics(:

i wish to be a dorm head and i wish that it could be the one i wish for(:


Who's Dorm You want?


of cos is my yuto's (: haha(: thx ne(:


Welcome to [YUTO] Dorm Building!! Please take care of it. ne? xD


thx ne(: i will definetly try to make it active(:


ok! thank you very much! hihi. ^_______________^


u are welcome(:
Student
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

kyaaaa! i want to join..
eeto i want to be a [DORM HEAD UNDER YABU'S BUILDING] PLS...hehe.

Username: Geh-san
Reason of applying:I'm going to spread their LOVE in CR most especially YABU and let's make this group a stimulating place for everyone.
Are you active: yes kedo I'm having a hard time with our time differences and my studies as well.
Tell more about your skills: I can make fanfics and can make graphics too such as avis, headers, etc+ anything you want me to do. If I have some ideas then i can share it with you too.


GEH-SAN!!! YOU'RE TOTALLY APPROVED! XD

Welcome to [YABU] Dorm Building! ^_____^
Just make your own topic ne. I already need to go. hihi. :D


eeeeh?! soukka?..demo you're the one who opened deen chan's building ne~?


yep! sorry about that. i need to go lately. haaha! but now i'm back!! uwaa~! xD
i just watched shounen club. hihi. [saying such things in the forums?! oh! what a shame!]


yosh! you're back! hehe..it's ok...i missed watching shounen club..it has been like a week I missed an episode..>_<
Student
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
umm i have a question.......can u enroll into more then one dorm or just one
and wat does the students do?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.