First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply II Vote II If an Alien Wants to go Out With You?
Posted 2/1/09

hoako04 wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:

er the 2nd one


Lol.
i might've done it if the alien looked weak enough for me.


lol



btw, kawaii avi neh~!
(I'd give it a 9.23 in avi game :P)


wahh thanks!!!!

Moderator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

hoako04 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:

i would say i love u lol i kno im weird


O.O.. whoa.
im surprised, but don't wry Kelly-chii
everyone's weird; if no one is, the world will b so boring xD


yep
thts wut i was thinkin


Lols. Yea.
but i'd still scream and run away.


lol
true but i wanna meet aliens
Posted 2/1/09

bgirl523 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:

i would say i love u lol i kno im weird


O.O.. whoa.
im surprised, but don't wry Kelly-chii
everyone's weird; if no one is, the world will b so boring xD


yep
thts wut i was thinkin


Lols. Yea.
but i'd still scream and run away.


lol
true but i wanna meet aliens


seriously? O.O
Moderator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

hoako04 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:

i would say i love u lol i kno im weird


O.O.. whoa.
im surprised, but don't wry Kelly-chii
everyone's weird; if no one is, the world will b so boring xD


yep
thts wut i was thinkin


Lols. Yea.
but i'd still scream and run away.


lol
true but i wanna meet aliens


seriously? O.O


well yea and no >.<
10681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Run away or faint
Member
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neko kingdom^^
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
is that alien cute?
i won't mind if that alien looks bishii...
but... on the second thought....
i might kill it instead of slap it coz having such a horible looks...^^
Posted 2/2/09

hoako04 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

id slap the alien xD then ll be like OMG I TOUCHED AN ALIEN xDDD


Lol!
go to the museum or something..
n make ppl pay a 100 bucks to c your hand that touched the alien! Lol.
An extra $1,000 to touch it!
no, im jk again ;;


OMG awsome idea ;OO
Posted 2/2/09

_Hanazono_ wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

id slap the alien xD then ll be like OMG I TOUCHED AN ALIEN xDDD


Lol!
go to the museum or something..
n make ppl pay a 100 bucks to c your hand that touched the alien! Lol.
An extra $1,000 to touch it!
no, im jk again ;;


OMG awsome idea ;OO


i was jk.. xDD
LOL
Posted 2/2/09

hoako04 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

id slap the alien xD then ll be like OMG I TOUCHED AN ALIEN xDDD


Lol!
go to the museum or something..
n make ppl pay a 100 bucks to c your hand that touched the alien! Lol.
An extra $1,000 to touch it!
no, im jk again ;;


OMG awsome idea ;OO


i was jk.. xDD
LOL

but its still awsome ;3

Posted 2/2/09

_Hanazono_ wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

id slap the alien xD then ll be like OMG I TOUCHED AN ALIEN xDDD


Lol!
go to the museum or something..
n make ppl pay a 100 bucks to c your hand that touched the alien! Lol.
An extra $1,000 to touch it!
no, im jk again ;;


OMG awsome idea ;OO


i was jk.. xDD
LOL

but its still awsome ;3



You'd make quite a lot of money $_$
Posted 2/2/09

*-* i noe ;33

74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/09
I would be like wtheck? and then I would run away...mostly because A) that would be creepy and I would feel very disappointed that a freakin alien said he loved me and not a dam human boy...just saying...lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.