Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is your favorite PSP game?
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Choyness wrote:

Well I can't stop playing mh2g. I really can't. Haha


Me too.. well actually, MHF2 also.
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
TALES SERIES YEAH

Tales of the world radiant mythology
tales of the world radiant mythology 2
Tales of symphonia
tales of abyss
tales of eternia
tales of phantasi thingy
and forgot what other games i played since its somewhere with my game piles

tales of rocks

DYNASTY WARRIORS IS good too love it you know,
bleach games
naruto games
i love a lot of games
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Disgaea AOD

FF Crisis Core

FF Disiddia

And Metal gear solid portable ops
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chino hills.........
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
dj max portable 2 nd 3.
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
DJ MAX BLACK SQUARE
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in Las Noches...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
of course ff:crisis core....love that game sooo much... but the ending was soo sad...
24932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Daath
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 for now...
2943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Vancouver, Britis...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

corneliahale wrote:


Choyness wrote:

Well I can't stop playing mh2g. I really can't. Haha


Me too.. well actually, MHF2 also.


HAHA wow, my friends play that...
im so noob at it, that i stopped playing..
that is the most innovative game to date.. there is so much to do
and i dont think u can beat it... or can you?
i think it was like over 500 hours of gameplay//
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

saran11 wrote:

HAHA wow, my friends play that...
im so noob at it, that i stopped playing..
that is the most innovative game to date.. there is so much to do
and i dont think u can beat it... or can you?
i think it was like over 500 hours of gameplay//


I don't think the game ever ends unless you want it to.. or if you've gotten all the awards, all the king-sized records, etc.
You should play it, it's like, one of the best games ever. You'll eventually get the hang of it and all.
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

hotkimchi wrote:

TALES SERIES YEAH

Tales of the world radiant mythology
tales of the world radiant mythology 2
Tales of symphonia
tales of abyss
tales of eternia
tales of phantasi thingy
and forgot what other games i played since its somewhere with my game piles

tales of rocks

DYNASTY WARRIORS IS good too love it you know,
bleach games
naruto games
i love a lot of games


I agree! Tales of series rocks, too! And so does Dynasty Warriors!
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

kboy5000 wrote:

Disgaea AOD

FF Crisis Core

FF Disiddia

And Metal gear solid portable ops


Where did you get Dissidia? Did you download it? I soo want that game!!
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
For me its Tekken, been playing it ever since.
2356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In my bed
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
CRISIS CORE = EPIC WIN
PATAPON 1&2 = AWESOME LITTLE EYEBALLS
2356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In my bed
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

corneliahale wrote:


kboy5000 wrote:

Disgaea AOD

FF Crisis Core

FF Disiddia

And Metal gear solid portable ops


Where did you get Dissidia? Did you download it? I soo want that game!!


you wanna download dissidia??? Ill share some links for you..

22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

azocar wrote:

you wanna download dissidia??? Ill share some links for you..



Thanks, I'll check them out sometime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.