First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime character that wears your favorite color..
1570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Crimson Silence
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I rarely saw characters who wears purple..
But I like Yuuko from xxxholic wearing back and red clothes...it matches her being mysterious..
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Grell Sutcliffe
Posted 1/31/09
Lancer from Fate/Stay night
Hei from Darker than BLACK
Posted 1/31/09
my fav colour is dark green, now who wears that??
Posted 1/31/09
Who wears green?
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York University
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

digi0009 wrote:

my fav colour is dark green, now who wears that??






Only person that came into my mind - and it's not even Anime.
Posted 1/31/09

UniverseWanderer wrote:

Who wears green?


inner color of Hei's coat ish green.. XD
Posted 1/31/09

-DarkNight- wrote:


UniverseWanderer wrote:

Who wears green?


inner color of Hei's coat ish green.. XD



LOL. Hei ishhhh so <333
Posted 1/31/09

UniverseWanderer wrote:


-DarkNight- wrote:


UniverseWanderer wrote:

Who wears green?


inner color of Hei's coat ish green.. XD



LOL. Hei ishhhh so <333


yah, anyways, Melon from Akikan wears green..
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Black/White

Sebastian


Haru
Posted 1/31/09
let's see , erm i like black , white and red.
well , the Exorcist from D.Gray-man
or InuYasha cause he wears red.
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
lets see who wears black,white,red and green?
20283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
there's a lot of them..
but sousuke's is my fav

7418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SEA OF LCL
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

red is a good color
Posted 1/31/09

Lechery wrote:


digi0009 wrote:

my fav colour is dark green, now who wears that??






Only person that came into my mind - and it's not even Anime.


i found something else check these out^^



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.