First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Crying during a fight
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Fields of Fum, CA
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
someone here has had to of cried during a fight. never done it myself but, i've fought someone who has in elementary school and once in pharmacy school but thats about it.
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / in my own world
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
cried in a fight no but i did afterwards lmao
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Fields of Fum, CA
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

321lover wrote:

cried in a fight no but i did afterwards lmao


ah, that is the way to do it, keep your chin held high until everyone leaves!
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / in my own world
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

BOSSManPretty wrote:


321lover wrote:

cried in a fight no but i did afterwards lmao


ah, that is the way to do it, keep your chin held high until everyone leaves!


yes u understand wat im saying lol
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
I've never been in a fight before [Sorry, that must have sounded wimpy...] But if I was, I wouldn't cry. Or at least I'd try my best not to, I mean, if you cry during a fight, your opponent would think you're weak. And, they'd make fun of you, the crowd watching you would laugh, and it'd get embarrassing. The result of that would probably be a black eye -- oh and you losing and the humiliation
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hi
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
ive never cry during a fight cause its not worth it,,,
2365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Arlington, TX and...
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
last time i got in a fight was early elementary....i dont even really remember why....i kinda wanna beat up some random teenager.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
Some of the guys I've fought cry when they realize they've been beat. Actually, one time in my ceramics class in high school, this kid we all called bukkake was being a smug asshole, so I threw a chuck of wet clay at his face and it stuck there and the whole class laughed at him. He started to cry. after that he stopped being such a smug fuck. It wasnt a fight, but it was funny as hell.
Posted 12/16/07
creak

usually... I start crying before I fight...
y'know... like when you get so angry tears start streaming down your face?
and then I start pummeling whoever made me mad >:3

yeah yeah... internet tough guy ¬_¬;;... or girl... w/e

*goes back to lurk mode*

**but seriously... I don't usually fight when I'm angry... but when someone drives me to tears I kinda have to defend myself in order not to look like a total pussy...⌐_⌐;;

and...


DRO1 wrote:

Some of the guys I've fought cry when they realize they've been beat. Actually, one time in my ceramics class in high school, this kid we all called bukake was being a sumg asshole, so I threw a chuck of wet clay at his face and it stuck there and the whole class laughed at him. He started to cry. after that he stopped being such a smug fuck. It wasnt a fight, but it was funny as hell.


wtf.... I hope that's not the same bukkake (sp?) I'm thinking about o_O;;
good for you though ^_^... no one likes asshats ¬_¬;;**
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Fields of Fum, CA
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

I've never been in a fight before [Sorry, that must have sounded wimpy...] But if I was, I wouldn't cry. Or at least I'd try my best not to, I mean, if you cry during a fight, your opponent would think you're weak. And, they'd make fun of you, the crowd watching you would laugh, and it'd get embarrassing. The result of that would probably be a black eye -- oh and you losing and the humiliation


what you say reminds me of this one time i saw this fight were a person cried (due to being harassed so tenaciously by the other guy in the fight) and still beat the shit out of the other guy. people may have made fun of him but not to his face.
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
I cried during a fight, but I was fighting my best friend, whom my girlfriend had an affair with. Pretty emotional.
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Born here = Toron...
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
^ OMFG DUDE THATS ROUGH. But hmmm yeah i think i did when i was in like the 5th grade
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
nope, i did l8er tho when the doc told me i broke my leg and i needed to rest for a long long looooong time. but usally its the other guy who crys
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Fields of Fum, CA
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

nosuchname wrote:

creak

usually... I start crying before I fight...
y'know... like when you get so angry tears start streaming down your face?
and then I start pummeling whoever made me mad >:3

yeah yeah... internet tough guy ¬_¬;;... or girl... w/e

*goes back to lurk mode*

**but seriously... I don't usually fight when I'm angry... but when someone drives me to tears I kinda have to defend myself in order not to look like a total pussy...⌐_⌐;;

and...


DRO1 wrote:

Some of the guys I've fought cry when they realize they've been beat. Actually, one time in my ceramics class in high school, this kid we all called bukake was being a sumg asshole, so I threw a chuck of wet clay at his face and it stuck there and the whole class laughed at him. He started to cry. after that he stopped being such a smug fuck. It wasnt a fight, but it was funny as hell.


wtf.... I hope that's not the same bukkake (sp?) I'm thinking about o_O;;
good for you though ^_^... no one likes asshats ¬_¬;;**


why yes he is . actually me and him coined the phrase, it stuck with him well into the end of high school and then some.
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

lenneal wrote:

^ OMFG DUDE THATS ROUGH. But hmmm yeah i think i did when i was in like the 5th grade


tell me about it...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.