First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Mod's Room Only~
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/2/09
u guys rock! and just wanna say thxs for being mods . so happy to have u guys


plzzz reply back and tell me if we should have games ?


Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

princessnancy97 wrote:

u guys rock! and just wanna say thxs for being mods . so happy to have u guys


plzzz reply back and tell me if we should have games ?




((YEPEZZOZOZ))
Moderator
7912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ιт'ѕ ¢αηα∂α ѕтαℓк...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 2/10/09
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 2/10/09
hi............................
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09
everyone would u like to make tutorials????//?
Moderator
7912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ιт'ѕ ¢αηα∂α ѕтαℓк...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
hi
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09

corgis_rule7 wrote:

hi


GAMMMEEEZZ!!!!
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09
I think we should make tutorials... That's the trick to attract people to join our group!
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09

mrs_yoochun wrote:

I think we should make tutorials... That's the trick to attract people to join our group!


i know i wrote that once and noone replyed we should u wanna start them ?
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/19/09

princessnancy97 wrote:


mrs_yoochun wrote:

I think we should make tutorials... That's the trick to attract people to join our group!


i know i wrote that once and noone replyed we should u wanna start them ?


Hmm okay I'll start it.. Izzit okay, creator san??
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/19/09

mrs_yoochun wrote:


princessnancy97 wrote:


mrs_yoochun wrote:

I think we should make tutorials... That's the trick to attract people to join our group!


i know i wrote that once and noone replyed we should u wanna start them ?


Hmm okay I'll start it.. Izzit okay, creator san??


yes it is lol thxs a lot !
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09
konnichiwa minna,.. ^^ =D
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09
hi how r u ??????
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09
WE HAVE GAMEZ NOW! THE VENDING MACHINE AND KISS OR KICK!

Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.