First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Cafe!
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

AmuxIku wrote:

MENU 8D! (Sucky menu)


eh? O.O u want to put this pic up there? O.O if so do u have little images that u can send to the buyerz? O.O
Posted 2/16/09

amulet_heart wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:

MENU 8D! (Sucky menu)


eh? O.O u want to put this pic up there? O.O if so do u have little images that u can send to the buyerz? O.O


Yeah, I think so, Sanae-chan
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

AmuxIku wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:

MENU 8D! (Sucky menu)


eh? O.O u want to put this pic up there? O.O if so do u have little images that u can send to the buyerz? O.O


Yeah, I think so, Sanae-chan :sweatingbullets:


ohh okay then~ ^-^ i'll put tis up there, but when there's a order, u have to send the little images on the right column to the orderers~ ^-^ i'll do da left column, i have the ones on the left, but not on da right~ ^-^ or u can just send all of it to me, n i'll do it~ ^-^
Pureblood Student
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / royal garden
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

amulet_heart wrote:


amulet_clover wrote:

i'll have #1~ xD i alwayz wanted it!!!!!!! xD


kk i'll deliever it to ya~ xP



thxx i luv it~ XD
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

amulet_clover wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


amulet_clover wrote:

i'll have #1~ xD i alwayz wanted it!!!!!!! xD


kk i'll deliever it to ya~ xP



thxx i luv it~ XD


ur welcome~^^ order again sumtimes!
Pureblood Student
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / royal garden
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

amulet_heart wrote:


amulet_clover wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


amulet_clover wrote:

i'll have #1~ xD i alwayz wanted it!!!!!!! xD


kk i'll deliever it to ya~ xP



thxx i luv it~ XD


ur welcome~^^ order again sumtimes!


can i have # 4 then~ ^-^
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

amulet_clover wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


amulet_clover wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


amulet_clover wrote:

i'll have #1~ xD i alwayz wanted it!!!!!!! xD


kk i'll deliever it to ya~ xP



thxx i luv it~ XD


ur welcome~^^ order again sumtimes!


can i have # 4 then~ ^-^


KK~ ^-^
Pureblood Student
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / royal garden
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

amulet_heart wrote:


amulet_clover wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


amulet_clover wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


amulet_clover wrote:

i'll have #1~ xD i alwayz wanted it!!!!!!! xD


kk i'll deliever it to ya~ xP



thxx i luv it~ XD


ur welcome~^^ order again sumtimes!


can i have # 4 then~ ^-^


KK~ ^-^


thx you~ ^_________^ those lil picz r really kawaii!!
Posted 4/27/09
I'll have a #7 cookies and tea plus a apple pie for desert plz (:
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

-Haine- wrote:

I'll have a #7 cookies and tea plus a apple pie for desert plz (:


ur food is delievered into ur mailbox! ;D
Posted 5/13/09
Could I hav a:
3. Vampire's blood tablets
5. Chairman's handmade meal
plz? (:
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09
Could I hav a:
1. Chocolate Yuki brought for Kaname
3. Vampire blood tablets


Posted 6/20/09

-iHaine wrote:

Could I hav a:
1. Chocolate Yuki brought for Kaname
3. Vampire blood tablets




Delivered!
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 8/1/09
1. Chocolate yuki brought for kaname
8.Rima's poka snack

Thx!!! xD

Delivered~
Noble Student
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/31/09
i want cookies and tea plz
i dun like the blood tablets
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.