First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
:::☆:::Mod Application:::☆:::
Member
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

xxMini_Bellxx wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


Name:angel//hikari//baka//mini-baka//likkle bear//huggabear//maii.little.angel//etc
What forum(s) do you want to work at? multi-task ^^
Why do you want to be a mod?: cuz i luv editing ;)
How often can you work?: all the time~
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz):


OMG, ur graphic are so good, much better than mine. And ur accepted. please help the group out.



ehn really? o.o thanks :3
Member
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
Name: Aki
What forum(s) do you want to work at?: Icons, banner, avatar
Why do you want to be a mod?: I LOVE editing pictures!
How often can you work?: I can go on everyday...or almost everyday. ^.^
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz):



Posted 4/5/09

xxMini_Bellxx wrote:


Name:Jenni
What forum(s) do you want to work at? (avatar, banner, icons, manga coloring) avatar
Why do you want to be a mod?:I heart makin graphic
How often can you work?:online most of the time but sumtim i have hw and school
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz):



If you are accepted, I'll quote your post. If you aren't I'll send you a PM.


Member
3479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

anime-rock wrote:


Accepted. Welcome to the group:) please start doing some requests

Moderator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
Name:Suki-Chan
What forum(s) do you want to work at? (avatar, banner, icons, manga coloring)umm avatars,banners and icons
Why do you want to be a mod?: Bceause i wanna help out the group
How often can you work?: Everyday
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz):
Member
3479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:


Accepted.
Hi Suki-Chan, you can start working now. Just want to tell you that when finishing a request, remember to quote the requester with the picture you make and also, please upload the finished picture in the group album.
Moderator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

xxMini_Bellxx wrote:


Animegirl_666 wrote:


Accepted.
Hi Suki-Chan, you can start working now. Just want to tell you that when finishing a request, remember to quote the requester with the picture you make and also, please upload the finished picture in the group album.


okay then i will work hard boss!
Moderator
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ask me!
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09
Name: Joey
What forum(s) do you want to work at? avatar, banner, icons
Why do you want to be a mod?: to help your group & i love to edit pic
How often can you work?: everyday, but not went i'm in exam period
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz): you can go here -> http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8237784
Posted 4/20/09
Name: momoko
What forum(s) do you want to work at?avatar and banners
Why do you want to be a mod?: i love making avatars and banners
How often can you work?: 10 hours
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz):
Member
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

xxMini_Bellxx wrote:

Mod Application
Please fill out this form to get your chance of becoming a moderator


Name:
What forum(s) do you want to work at? (avatar, banner, icons, manga coloring)
Why do you want to be a mod?:
How often can you work?:
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz):



If you are accepted, I'll quote your post. If you aren't I'll send you a PM.


Erm.....I cannot do any pic..bt I can write stories...and find more pics....
haiz...i think u wun accept..me...find.

Member
3479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

lovefashion wrote:

Name: Joey
What forum(s) do you want to work at? avatar, banner, icons
Why do you want to be a mod?: to help your group & i love to edit pic
How often can you work?: everyday, but not went i'm in exam period
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz): you can go here -> http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8237784

Accepted.
Hey Joey, you can start working now. Just want to tell you that when finishing a request, remember to quote the requester with the picture you make and also, please upload the finished picture in the group album. Also edit the requester post, and put :excl: Done by your name or username
Member
3479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

momoko-chii wrote:

Name: momoko
What forum(s) do you want to work at?avatar and banners
Why do you want to be a mod?: i love making avatars and banners
How often can you work?: 10 hours
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz):

Hey momoko, you can start working now. Just want to tell you that when finishing a request, remember to quote the requester with the picture you make and also, please upload the finished picture in the group album. Also edit the requester post, and put :excl: Done by your name or username
Moderator
1746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ask me!
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/26/09


thanks!! i will try to help a lot for your group!

Moderator
26467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
Name: audrey
What forum(s) do yo u want to work at? avatar and banners
Why do you want to be a mod?: i want to be a mod cause i love editting pictures
How often can you work?: as often as possible
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz):


Creator
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/22/09

odengudeng wrote:

Name: audrey
What forum(s) do yo u want to work at? avatar and banners
Why do you want to be a mod?: i want to be a mod cause i love editting pictures
How often can you work?: as often as possible
Give examples of your work (in spoiler plz):




Hey audrey!, you can start working now. ^_^ do a good job now >:D Just want to tell you that when finishing a request, remember to quote the requester with the picture you make and also, please upload the finished picture in the group album. Also edit the requester post, and put Done by your name or username (sorry 4 not approving u sooner >3<)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.