Post Reply * Share Love Here!
Posted 1/31/09
Share some of your own quote, or quotes by other people, make sure to credit them because you just might get featured.Please don't steal any people's work. THANKS!
Lover
4805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

iLOVE- wrote:

Share some of your own quote, or quotes by other people, make sure to credit them because you just might get featured.Please don't steal any people's work. THANKS! :)



When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.
Dr Seuss



if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.
Dani B



As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder



Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.
Unknown

Posted 2/6/09


thanks! i really liked the first quote.. :)) i'll try and add it to the next avatar! :))
Lover
4805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

iLOVE- wrote:



thanks! i really liked the first quote.. :)) i'll try and add it to the next avatar! :))


hehes. good luck ne ~
Lover
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
if an angel and a devil
were to fall inLOVE..


can their love transcend
the laws of HEAVEN & HELL.??


can the angel
set her wings on fire ?



can the devil
soar at daylight?




it is fate's decree..






that love can't change,
what it is MEANT TO BE ..



-- a text quote :]





if loving you was wrong,
then i don't want to be RIGHT.



-- a text quote.





Posted 7/2/09

tricia20 wrote:

if an angel and a devil
were to fall inLOVE..


can their love transcend
the laws of HEAVEN & HELL.??


can the angel
set her wings on fire ?



can the devil
soar at daylight?




it is fate's decree..






that love can't change,
what it is MEANT TO BE ..



-- a text quote :]





if loving you was wrong,
then i don't want to be RIGHT.



-- a text quote.







lawl , i kind of like/hate the first one , NAAWWW ! LOVE CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING ! ~ Lawl , at least , that's what i believe in , srry fer the late replyy . school stuffs .
You must be logged in to post.