First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request!
Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

gleshillejacob wrote:


shugocharafan_12 wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

Please fill out the form below:

Text (what you want written on the avii):
Design:
Extras:
Pic:
Size:
Maker:


Text:shugocharafan_12
Cindy~
Today is beautiful

Design:Beams

Extras:Hearts

Pic:

Size:long and thin

Maker:Gleshillejacob


here you go:

tell me if you want anything changed


Thanks i love it!
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

shugocharafan_12 wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:


shugocharafan_12 wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

Please fill out the form below:

Text (what you want written on the avii):
Design:
Extras:
Pic:
Size:
Maker:


Text:shugocharafan_12
Cindy~
Today is beautiful

Design:Beams

Extras:Hearts

Pic:

Size:long and thin

Maker:Gleshillejacob


here you go:

tell me if you want anything changed


Thanks i love it!


i'm glad... lolx
Moderator
1615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i now live in the...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

shugocharafan_12 wrote:


Applez96 wrote:


Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



Text (what you want written on the avii):
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95(on the bottom of the avi in a small size that ppl can read!)
Design:anything that look nice
Extras:anything that look nice
Pic:

Size:tall and thin
Maker:Anyone who saw mine first!
uhfue


srry i know i overdid it but here!



Text:Kawaii Avatar Cute Shop
A cute avatar shop here in crunchyroll!
Design:Hearts
Extras:nothing else
pic:a very cute pic
size:tall and thin
maker:applez96


what picture? the same picture?

Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Applez96 wrote:


shugocharafan_12 wrote:


Applez96 wrote:


Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



Text (what you want written on the avii):
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95(on the bottom of the avi in a small size that ppl can read!)
Design:anything that look nice
Extras:anything that look nice
Pic:

Size:tall and thin
Maker:Anyone who saw mine first!
uhfue


srry i know i overdid it but here!



Text:Kawaii Avatar Cute Shop
A cute avatar shop here in crunchyroll!
Design:Hearts
Extras:nothing else
pic:a very cute pic
size:tall and thin
maker:applez96


what picture? the same picture?



oh nevermind heres the pic sorry for costing trouble
Moderator
1615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i now live in the...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09


here it is! okay i didnt save the pic so you can ask me now what to change!
Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Applez96 wrote:



nono its okay! i'll be right on it!


Thanks Apple-chan and please take your time! :3
Moderator
1615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i now live in the...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

shugocharafan_12 wrote:


Applez96 wrote:



nono its okay! i'll be right on it!


Thanks Apple-chan and please take your time! :3


just look at the post above your post its there :]

Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

Applez96 wrote:


shugocharafan_12 wrote:


Applez96 wrote:



nono its okay! i'll be right on it!


Thanks Apple-chan and please take your time! :3


just look at the post above your post its there :]



Thanks so much! i love it!
Moderator
1615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i now live in the...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09



your welcome~
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/27/09
Text (what you want written on the avii): FuchsiaQwn
Design: Long and thin
Extras: brushes
Pic:

Size: thin and tall
Maker: doesnt matter

Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Text (what you want written on the avii): sushi1998 en a love qoute plz~
Design: anything tat matches my pic
Extras:anything u wan to put to make it cool
Pic:

Size:tall en thin
Maker:any
*TOP* Moderator
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My home.
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/5/09

FuchsiaQwn wrote:
PENDING AmuletxSuki :]
Text (what you want written on the avii): FuchsiaQwn
Design: Long and thin
Extras: brushes
Pic:

Size: thin and tall
Maker: doesnt matter



may I do yurs? since you've been waiting so long... :]
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 3/4/09


sure... u dont hav 2 ask
*TOP* Moderator
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My home.
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

FuchsiaQwn wrote:



sure... u dont hav 2 ask


is this okay?



im not proud of it X--X
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 3/6/09


its a little plain, but it'll do
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.