First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What's your favorite thing to write with?
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

FlyinDumpling wrote:

lead pencil, the good expensive kind from staples


haha staples. that was easy.
sorry i just had to say that
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Lead pencils, and blue and black pens, nothing much. I also use some of those triangle-shaped
pencils;kind of fat too. Or the green pencils, to do my part, you know.
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

coffeeluva wrote:


Macedonian wrote:

err... My keyboard...


yeah keyboards are very useful for writing fast... or would that be typing?
but i prefer the more quiet keyboards.. some are really loud, you know?
it annoys me ><


I know what you mean, the keyboard on my desktop is dying... litereally have to pound away at the keys, its terrible.

Laptop keyboards are great but they're small...
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Macedonian wrote:


coffeeluva wrote:


Macedonian wrote:

err... My keyboard...


yeah keyboards are very useful for writing fast... or would that be typing?
but i prefer the more quiet keyboards.. some are really loud, you know?
it annoys me ><


I know what you mean, the keyboard on my desktop is dying... litereally have to pound away at the keys, its terrible.

Laptop keyboards are great but they're small...


haha yeah!! at school, some people dont know how to type with all of your fingers, so they type with two fingers, adn its soo loud... i get really irritated.

really? im using my laptop right now..
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

wingdavid01 wrote:

Lead pencils, and blue and black pens, nothing much. I also use some of those triangle-shaped
pencils;kind of fat too. Or the green pencils, to do my part, you know.


oh those triangle shaped pens are cool!!! i have one!!!
but its hard to sharpen them.. i have to use a kniffe Oo

do you mean green colored pencils? or mechanical pencils with green lead?
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / -Lost-
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I like fine point red pens ~:D

But like fine point, to where it looks like a needle. Now that's fine point!
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

coffeeluva wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Lead pencils, and blue and black pens, nothing much. I also use some of those triangle-shaped
pencils;kind of fat too. Or the green pencils, to do my part, you know.


oh those triangle shaped pens are cool!!! i have one!!!
but its hard to sharpen them.. i have to use a kniffe Oo

do you mean green colored pencils? or mechanical pencils with green lead?



I was so going to add that about the triangle-shaped pencils, they're so damn hard to sharpen.
Do you really sharpen them with a knife? Does it work?

No, I mean environment "green" pencils.
5840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / stalking you
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
My purple pen.
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

coffeeluva wrote:


Macedonian wrote:


coffeeluva wrote:


Macedonian wrote:

err... My keyboard...


yeah keyboards are very useful for writing fast... or would that be typing?
but i prefer the more quiet keyboards.. some are really loud, you know?
it annoys me ><


I know what you mean, the keyboard on my desktop is dying... litereally have to pound away at the keys, its terrible.

Laptop keyboards are great but they're small...


haha yeah!! at school, some people dont know how to type with all of your fingers, so they type with two fingers, adn its soo loud... i get really irritated.

really? im using my laptop right now.. :P


hehehe... really, still? the only people I know that can't type with all their fingers are old people... my dad takes an hour to type out like 6 words...


I'm using my laptop to, but I'm a big fella, 6'3", with rather large hands. I miss a lot of buttons and have to check over my spelling constantly... makes for some rather funny typos though...

I was wishing good luck to a girl and it came out "good lick", that killed the conversation.

I was talking about a friends love life and i meant to type out good stuff, but it came out "good stiff", that wasn't cool...
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

wingdavid01 wrote:


coffeeluva wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Lead pencils, and blue and black pens, nothing much. I also use some of those triangle-shaped
pencils;kind of fat too. Or the green pencils, to do my part, you know.


oh those triangle shaped pens are cool!!! i have one!!!
but its hard to sharpen them.. i have to use a kniffe Oo

do you mean green colored pencils? or mechanical pencils with green lead?



I was so going to add that about the triangle-shaped pencils, they're so damn hard to sharpen.
Do you really sharpen them with a knife? Does it work?

No, I mean environment "green" pencils.


yes it works!!! you take ur knife and just kind of run it down the side.. its hard to explain but it works :)

oh... yeah i got one of those at school before. yay go green!!
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

coffeeluva wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


coffeeluva wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Lead pencils, and blue and black pens, nothing much. I also use some of those triangle-shaped
pencils;kind of fat too. Or the green pencils, to do my part, you know.


oh those triangle shaped pens are cool!!! i have one!!!
but its hard to sharpen them.. i have to use a kniffe Oo

do you mean green colored pencils? or mechanical pencils with green lead?



I was so going to add that about the triangle-shaped pencils, they're so damn hard to sharpen.
Do you really sharpen them with a knife? Does it work?

No, I mean environment "green" pencils.


yes it works!!! you take ur knife and just kind of run it down the side.. its hard to explain but it works :)

oh... yeah i got one of those at school before. yay go green!!



oh okay, thanks for the good tip!
I don't really like the "green" pencils, to be honest-they're hard to sharpen (too) and
don't really write well. But, I use them a few times.
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Macedonian wrote:



hehehe... really, still? the only people I know that can't type with all their fingers are old people... my dad takes an hour to type out like 6 words...


I'm using my laptop to, but I'm a big fella, 6'3", with rather large hands. I miss a lot of buttons and have to check over my spelling constantly... makes for some rather funny typos though...

I was wishing good luck to a girl and it came out "good lick", that killed the conversation.

I was talking about a friends love life and i meant to type out good stuff, but it came out "good stiff", that wasn't cool...


yup realy. yeah me too!!! they take forever to type. =.=
haha im pretty tall too, and i have long skinny fingers Oo
yeah somedays i just cant type.. i hit that backspace button so much...
but then sometimes im too lazy to backspace so it turns out kind of weird an unreadable...

yeah!! like sometimes i type "good" but it turns out as "god" so it might be like, "thats god"
or, "youre so god!!"
ro something. i have to backspace for that for religious reasons, ya know? XD
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Mongolia
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
pencil
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

wingdavid01 wrote:




oh okay, thanks for the good tip!
I don't really like the "green" pencils, to be honest-they're hard to sharpen (too) and
don't really write well. But, I use them a few times.


yeah no problem
haha me too!! the green pencils dont write too well, but im trying to help the environment so... XD
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

coffeeluva wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:




oh okay, thanks for the good tip!
I don't really like the "green" pencils, to be honest-they're hard to sharpen (too) and
don't really write well. But, I use them a few times.


yeah no problem
haha me too!! the green pencils dont write too well, but im trying to help the environment so... XD



you ever had those bendable pencils?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.