First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Update Anime Lineup
Posted 1/31/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


-DarkNight- wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


-DarkNight- wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Lol I have mine for my skin <3 Though Naruto on CR is pretty nice


<33 the skins in ur prof.. XD isn't it the same as the torrents of HS?


Yeah but HS is hacking ppl's accounts =/ so I stay clear from downloading it


ohh yah, but I always do DDLing for Naruto, so I guess it's the same.. lol


Well taka subs it also, right?


yep, but i think HS ish faster.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

-DarkNight- wrote:



Lol I think Taka is stealing from HS though... So Taka steals from HS and HS steals from CR ... wow
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Lol I think Taka is stealing from HS though... So Taka steals from HS and HS steals from CR ... wow


I don't rly know, haven't watch Taka's yet, but from the comments it seems that's true.. but at least they've quite shown that they are subbing it while stealing.. lol
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

-DarkNight- wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Lol I think Taka is stealing from HS though... So Taka steals from HS and HS steals from CR ... wow


I don't rly know, haven't watch Taka's yet, but from the comments it seems that's true.. but at least they've quite shown that they are subbing it while stealing.. lol


Lol true. Well I guess I'd be mad if I were paying for the star member and not being able to get the most out of it =/

Not sure when CR will have the new series up but it would be nice if they added Bleach too
Posted 1/31/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


-DarkNight- wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Lol I think Taka is stealing from HS though... So Taka steals from HS and HS steals from CR ... wow


I don't rly know, haven't watch Taka's yet, but from the comments it seems that's true.. but at least they've quite shown that they are subbing it while stealing.. lol


Lol true. Well I guess I'd be mad if I were paying for the star member and not being able to get the most out of it =/

Not sure when CR will have the new series up but it would be nice if they added Bleach too


if that happens DB might also drop Bleach.. D:
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

-DarkNight- wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


-DarkNight- wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Lol I think Taka is stealing from HS though... So Taka steals from HS and HS steals from CR ... wow


I don't rly know, haven't watch Taka's yet, but from the comments it seems that's true.. but at least they've quite shown that they are subbing it while stealing.. lol


Lol true. Well I guess I'd be mad if I were paying for the star member and not being able to get the most out of it =/

Not sure when CR will have the new series up but it would be nice if they added Bleach too


if that happens DB might also drop Bleach.. D:


They would =/ I want bleach on cr though ... this bites
Posted 1/31/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

They would =/ I want bleach on cr though ... this bites


I'll miss DB.. lol

btw, if this continues, I think we'll be consuming almost 1 whole page.. rofl
byegod 
44016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
i dont care as long as it legal and we dont have to torrent its fine cause if we keep torrenting anime will end
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

-DarkNight- wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

They would =/ I want bleach on cr though ... this bites


I'll miss DB.. lol

btw, if this continues, I think we'll be consuming almost 1 whole page.. rofl


Lol I think so too .. though we stayed on topic
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I 'unno

Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

byegod wrote:
if we keep torrenting anime will end


Maybe dubbed anime would end.
Hardly a loss in my opinion.......
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.