First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply WHo wants avi??
Posted 2/3/09

Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


kiracutie wrote:




Uhmmmm... Can I have #6 and #9 please... t-thank you!!! *bows*

PS: please quote my post when you're done...


Posted 2/3/09

xoxkrazidaisyxox wrote:

OK~! :D


51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

Can i have uhh... #1 and #2 please?


Here it is.

Posted 2/3/09

sushi1998 wrote:

IM CAN I HAV #11 AND #6 PLZ I LIKE THIS!!!!!


Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
its pretty thx a LOT!!!!
Member
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / America
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

kiracutie wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


kiracutie wrote:




Uhmmmm... Can I have #6 and #9 please... t-thank you!!! *bows*

PS: please quote my post when you're done...




Thankiez!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! >////<
Member
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


natsue-chan wrote:

uh..... #5 please


Ah-here yah go^^


thank you!!! *bows*
Member
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
um....may i have 6 and 10 please?
Posted 2/4/09

Harnett wrote:

um....may i have 6 and 10 please?


~Here you go ^_^

Member
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

kiracutie wrote:


Harnett wrote:

um....may i have 6 and 10 please?


~Here you go ^_^



thanks so much!!!
Moderator
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
can i have 6 and 9 please........?????

*bows*
Posted 2/14/09

yukiabbey wrote:

can i have 6 and 9 please........?????

*bows*


Sorry for the late replay!! xD lol i was busy!! lol here is your avatar! Btw i made them together!! Like a icons >.> Hope you like it :DDDD

Moderator
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

kiracutie wrote:


yukiabbey wrote:

can i have 6 and 9 please........?????

*bows*


Sorry for the late replay!! xD lol i was busy!! lol here is your avatar! Btw i made them together!! Like a icons >.> Hope you like it :DDDD



I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! XD

thanks!!!! XD
Member
20805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
may i have #5 and #9 please?
Posted 2/18/09

Rena_ryuugu94 wrote:

may i have #5 and #9 please?


here you go!! XP Please come back again ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.