First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Simply Love Staff Meeting
Posted 2/1/09

iHeartzMusic wrote:


AznPinky124 wrote:

Ummmm.....is there anything els we should add??


I agree with the icon part.
1.A small icon to support our group.
2.A banner to support out group.
We should change our icons and banners every single month so that ppl
can post them on their profile.(us too)

Im already on it with small graphics.

(Do i need a matching avi?)


YES and SURE if you wear a matching avii you can support our group hehe=]
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/8/09
Posted 2/1/09
okie dokie then......
Posted 2/4/09

AznPinky124 wrote:

okie dokie then......


ne~ if ppl like want to to make their avatar request .. like tell me so i noe i have a request to do..cuz i dont check much
Posted 2/4/09

yukirasuki wrote:


AznPinky124 wrote:

okie dokie then......


ne~ if ppl like want to to make their avatar request .. like tell me so i noe i have a request to do..cuz i dont check much


HAHA sure...and there is an avatar request for you..i think...and i know that there is a profiles gfx for you...
Posted 2/4/09

AznPinky124 wrote:


yukirasuki wrote:


AznPinky124 wrote:

okie dokie then......


ne~ if ppl like want to to make their avatar request .. like tell me so i noe i have a request to do..cuz i dont check much


HAHA sure...and there is an avatar request for you..i think...and i know that there is a profiles gfx for you...


okie..so each time i have a request just let me noe
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/8/09
Designer
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09
Posted 2/8/09
Ummm....i think we should upload more photo lol.....
Posted 2/8/09
what about avatar shopping.or banner shopping...stuff like that??
Posted 2/8/09

AznPinky124 wrote:

what about avatar shopping.or banner shopping...stuff like that??


yep. i think we shud hav those!
Posted 2/8/09

ChristiCutie wrote:


AznPinky124 wrote:

what about avatar shopping.or banner shopping...stuff like that??


yep. i think we shud hav those!


i just made it check it ...
Designer
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

AznPinky124 wrote:

what about avatar shopping.or banner shopping...stuff like that??

yesh definetly..:DD

Posted 2/8/09
yep yep i already add it hehe...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.