Post Reply • x • Icon Request • x •
Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/14/09
Fill in the Required Information to Request For an Icon




What you want on it
Mod:
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: [E.g Face only, whole picture]:
Effects:
Design:
Color of Text:
Font:

Picture:




You are only Allowed to Request 1 Icon at a time!

Available Mods
ilike
bunnylover12
saku_lovely
HollyChristy
Sakura_AnimeLover
AtelierAni

• x • For Mods • x •
If you wish to do a request, please put...
" Done By ........."
at the End of the Request by going to Forum Modding.

• x • Example • x •
" Done by Bunnylover12"
As soon as I put that..no other mod can take that request, but you have to make sure the requester didnt chose a certain mod to do him/her's request and also make sure to finish the request~


Lastly we hope you enjoy your stay at "BA kawaii Avii" ^-^
And invite your buddies~!
Posted 2/7/09
What you want on it: Oceangirl600 Support Me
Mod: bunnylover12
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: Face only
Effects: Anything that looks Good
Design: Anything that looks good
Color of Text: Anything that matches
Font: anything that looks good


Picture:

Done By bunnylover12
Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

oceangirl600 wrote:

What you want on it: Oceangirl600 Support Me
Mod: bunnylover12
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: Face only
Effects: Anything that looks Good
Design: Anything that looks good
Color of Text: Anything that matches
Font: anything that looks good


Picture:

Done By bunnylover12


ahhh Gomen for taking sooo long!!
but I had sooo much hmwrk ><

HerE it is~
Hope you like
If you don't like, I can change it ^^
Time Taken:
30mins =P
Posted 2/9/09
Thanx so much!!!!!!
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/10/09
What you want on it: Oceangirl600 Support Me
Mod: bunnylover12
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: [E.g Face only, whole picture]: Face Only
Effects:Flashing If you can
Design: Pretty Girly Girl
Color of Text: Anything that looks good
Font: Anything your choice :]


Picture:
Done by bunnylover12 Gomen, it might take me sum time >.<

Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

oceangirl600 wrote:

What you want on it: Oceangirl600 Support Me
Mod: bunnylover12
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: [E.g Face only, whole picture]: Face Only
Effects:Flashing If you can
Design: Pretty Girly Girl
Color of Text: Anything that looks good
Font: Anything your choice :]


Picture:
Done by bunnylover12 Gomen, it might take me sum time >.<



nyaa~~donee
Time Taken: 25mins
Hopee you likee~~!
And please invite ur buddies 2 dis groupiee!!kaii?!
Here yuhh goo

Posted 2/11/09
WOW!!!!!!!! it's amazing how people do these things thanx so much!
Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

oceangirl600 wrote:

WOW!!!!!!!! it's amazing how people do these things thanx so much!


lollxx ^-^ glad u likee it ^^
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
What you want on it: Julianguyen0705, diagonally across the middle of the picture make sure its a white color and make sure that the font is pretty. Also put "being cute is my thing" on the bottom of the picture dark blue.
Mod:Bunnylover12
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: [E.g Face only, whole picture]: Just the body on a rectangle background.
Effects: make it neon blue the whole picture and also put a reflection of it on top of the picture.
Design:Put sparkels on it Can you make it cute for me.
Color of Text: julianguyen(white only) Being cute is my thing(dark blue)
Font: any thing that fits the image

Picture:

MADE BY BUNNYLOVER12
BA Avii Requesters
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/17/09 , edited 5/17/09
What you want on it: yukari2
Mod: anyone
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: [E.g Face only, whole picture]: the whole pic
Effects: u can decide
Design: brushes
Color of Text: u can decide
Font: u can decide

Picture:
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

yukari2 wrote:

What you want on it: yukari2
Mod: anyone
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: [E.g Face only, whole picture]: the whole pic
Effects: u can decide
Design: brushes
Color of Text: u can decide
Font: u can decide

Picture:


hope u like it >.<
BA Avii Requesters
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
[


hope u like it >.<



thx....it's kawaiii!!!
Posted 7/30/09

bunnylover12 wrote:

Fill in the Required Information to Request For an Icon




What you want on it
Mod:
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: [E.g Face only, whole picture]:
Effects:
Design:
Color of Text:
Font:

Picture:




You are only Allowed to Request 1 Icon at a time!

Available Mods
ilike
bunnylover12
saku_lovely
HollyChristy
Sakura_AnimeLover
AtelierAni

• x • For Mods • x •
If you wish to do a request, please put...
" Done By ........."
at the End of the Request by going to Forum Modding.

• x • Example • x •
" Done by Bunnylover12"
As soon as I put that..no other mod can take that request, but you have to make sure the requester didnt chose a certain mod to do him/her's request and also make sure to finish the request~


Lastly we hope you enjoy your stay at "BA kawaii Avii" ^-^
And invite your buddies~!


What you want on it: support me hot_sk8er_girl_15
Mod:ilike
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: face
Effects: can the words "hot_sk8er_girl_15" go in letter by letter
Design: anything pretty
Color of Text: whatever looks good
Font: pretty font?

Picture:
BA Avii Requesters
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
What you want on it: moonlight123, Yoko-chan
Mod: anyone
What Part of the Picture do you want to be ur icon: if possible both heads
Effects: somehow animated looking cute
Design: somethin cute
Color of Text: somethin cute
Font: somethin cute
many cutez

You must be logged in to post.