First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Request: Avatar Request
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/1/09



Name:
Username:
Size:
What you would like written:
Extras:
Copyright:
Did You Pay:
Picture:[in spoiler tag]
Please Post A Big And HIGH Quality Pictures

R e m i n d e r s F o r M o d s

Whoever whose request you'l grant
Please place ( P E N D I N G c/o [mod's username] )
when request is complete (avi is complete) then please put:
( D O N E) when finished.

Notices:
If You "Think" that We Missed Your Request Please Re-Post It or Quote It So We Can See That We Missed.
Also,Please Do Not Quote This Forum Thank You

PLEASE UPLOAD AT LEAST TWO PICTURE FOR A AVATAR
Upload Into The Payment Album Thank You
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/1/09
Name: Yaya
Username: CandyNeko
Size: thin and tall
What you would like written: CandyNeko Yaya
Extras: anything
Copyright: yes
Mod Request: anyone
Picture:


DONE kisa
Simple Lover
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/1/09
Name:naomi
Username:naompje
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written:
naomi
naompje
kawaii love
Extras:brushess
Copyright:sure
Mod Request:eny
Picture:[in spoiler tag]



DONE by yukirasuki
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09

naompje wrote:

Name:naomi
Username:naompje
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written:
naomi
naompje
kawaii love
Extras:brushess
Copyright:sure
Mod Request:eny
Picture:[in spoiler tag]



DONE by yukirasuki


sorry if is doesnt look that good!!
Posted 2/1/09

CandyNeko wrote:

Name: Yaya
Username: CandyNeko
Size: thin and tall
What you would like written: CandyNeko Yaya
Extras: anything
Copyright: yes
Mod Request: anyone
Picture:


hope you like it sorry if it plain
Posted 2/1/09

AznPinky124 wrote:


CandyNeko wrote:

Name: Yaya
Username: CandyNeko
Size: thin and tall
What you would like written: CandyNeko Yaya
Extras: anything
Copyright: yes
Mod Request: anyone
Picture:


hope you like it sorry if it plain


no no its not plain! thank you!! ^_^ i LOVE it im gonna use it right now! ^o-
Simple Lover
14112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Newww Yorkk ;]
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/2/09
Name: sparkle
Username: sparklendazzle07
Size: long and thin
What you would like written: sparklendazzle07
Extras: can it be a notebook thingy? ~ with swirls and stuffz ^^
Copyright: umm sure
Did You Pay: yepps im about to after im done requesting ^^
Mod Request: anyonee
Picture:[in spoiler tag]


DONE kisa
Posted 2/1/09

twins_sisters wrote:


yukirasuki wrote:


twins_sisters wrote:

Name: Marina and Teodora
Username:Twins_sisters
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written: ] Music will rock the world!
Extras: you decide
Copyright: yes
Did You Pay: yes
Mod Request:yukirasuki

Picture:[in spoiler tag]




umm...do yu have another pic..that is higher quality?



can it be this with the word Music will save the world! ????


??? i didnt get that..but i need a pic the is more clear..like the pic yu just gave me..wont look nice in the avi..sorry
Simple Lover
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09
Name:Cindy
Username:cmcw21
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written:
I want to keep been Angel
Extras: brushess
Copyright: sure
Picture:[in spoiler tag]


Simple Lover
8880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under a pouring o...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/2/09
Name: Michi
Username: Michi-Yuki
Size: tall and thin
What you would like written: The girl who controls the night
Extras: You choose
Copyright: Yes
Did You Pay: Yes
Mod Request: AznPinky124
Picture:[in spoiler tag]

Please Post A Big And HIGH Quality Pictures

DONE kisa
Simple Lover
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡✖『In Your Dreams』✖♡
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

cmcw21 wrote:

Name:Cindy
Username:cmcw21
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written:
I want to keep been Angel
Extras: brushess
Copyright: sure
Picture:[in spoiler tag]




ummm do you want both characters?
Simple Lover
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/3/09
Name: Miki
Username: GakuenAnime
Size: thin and tall
What you would like written: PrismMusic
Extras: anything that matches
Copyright: sure
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:


DONE
ChristiCutie
Simple Lover
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/4/09
Name:animefairy410
Username:sakura-chi
Size:thin, tall
What you would like written:"animefairy410" and "sakura"
Extras:plz change the background to anything cute :D
Copyright: ur choice^^
Did You Pay:yep^^
Picture:


Done Hikari_Cross
Simple Lover
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/3/09
Name: Yumi
Username:Crunchyrolllover88
Size: Tall and thin
Extras: Can you put animation on it plz
Copyright: kay
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:[in spoiler tag]


DONE kisa
Simple Lover
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

Sakura_rox wrote:


cmcw21 wrote:

Name:Cindy
Username:cmcw21
Size:thin and tall
What you would like written:
I want to keep been Angel
Extras: brushess
Copyright: sure
Picture:[in spoiler tag]




ummm do you want both characters?


Not Sorry the 2 girl ....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.