First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Request: Avatar Request
Game Creator
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 3/2/09
Name: Cherry-Chan
Username: Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
Size: Tall an Thin
What you would like written: Cherry-Chan
Extras: Brushes, Beams, New background and anything nice
Copyright: Up to you
Did You Pay: Yes
Picture:


done~ EclipxeNight
Posted 2/20/09
Mod-anyone
text-Katelyn, lalala91
Size-tall and thin
Extra- brushes, new background
Pic-
Simple Lover
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
Name: Cindy -Chan
Username: cmcw21
Size: Tall and Thin
What you would like written: Still Waiting for my Friends!
Extras: Brushes or anything That look Good
Did You Pay: Yes
Picture:

Done Kissa
Simple Lover
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09 , edited 3/10/09
Name: Konatsu
Username: konatsusan
Size: thin&tall
What you would like written: thin&tall
Extras: no border, rendered, grid, brushes, anything kawaii
Copyright: up to you
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:[in spoiler tag]


PENDING kattypup
Designer
75091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

Name: Cherry-Chan
Username: Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
Size: Tall an Thin
What you would like written: Cherry-Chan
Extras: Brushes, Beams, New background and anything nice
Copyright: Up to you
Did You Pay: Yes
Picture:


here you go ;D i hope you like it ;D
Game Creator
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09



Wow..It's indeed beautiful xD
Posted 3/4/09

lalala91 wrote:

Mod-anyone
text-Katelyn, lalala91
Size-tall and thin
Extra- brushes, new background
Pic-


did u pay?
Posted 3/7/09
Name: kris
Username: krisgirl
Size: tall & thin
What you would like written: krisgirl & kris-chan
Extras: brushes & swirls
Copyright: yes
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:



thx.![^^]
Posted 3/9/09

animemangafan07 wrote:

Name: MacKenzie
Username: animemangafan07
Size: i don't care
What you would like written: animemangafan07
Extras: no extras
Copyright: no thanks
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:[in spoiler tag]


please repost this request!
Bigger Picture Please.
Thank You
Posted 3/9/09

krisgirl wrote:

Name: kris
Username: krisgirl
Size: tall & thin
What you would like written: krisgirl & kris-chan
Extras: brushes & swirls
Copyright: yes
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:



thx.![^^]


bigger pic?
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/10/09
Name: MacKenzie
Username: animemangafan07
Size: i don't care
What you would like written: animemangafan07
Extras: no extras
Copyright: no thanks
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:[in spoiler tag]

ok this is my bigger pic.


D o n e katty
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09

cherrylau97 wrote:


krisgirl wrote:

Name: kris
Username: krisgirl
Size: tall & thin
What you would like written: krisgirl & kris-chan
Extras: brushes & swirls
Copyright: yes
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:



thx.![^^]


bigger pic?




here.!

oh! i forgot to tell yuu tat .... can yuu put a short quote on it.?? sorry for d trouble.!! ><
Posted 3/10/09

krisgirl wrote:


cherrylau97 wrote:


krisgirl wrote:

Name: kris
Username: krisgirl
Size: tall & thin
What you would like written: krisgirl & kris-chan
Extras: brushes & swirls
Copyright: yes
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:



thx.![^^]


bigger pic?




here.!

oh! i forgot to tell yuu tat .... can yuu put a short quote on it.?? sorry for d trouble.!! ><



here you go! hope u like it
Designer
2428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I live in my house
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

animemangafan07 wrote:

Name: MacKenzie
Username: animemangafan07
Size: i don't care
What you would like written: animemangafan07
Extras: no extras
Copyright: no thanks
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:[in spoiler tag]

ok this is my bigger pic.


i made 2 versions just in case. Plz tell me if i did anything wrong!
This one animated ♪

This one isnt ♪

Please tell me if i made a mistkke ^^^^^^^^ ill fix it~♥
Posted 3/11/09

kattypup wrote:


animemangafan07 wrote:

Name: MacKenzie
Username: animemangafan07
Size: i don't care
What you would like written: animemangafan07
Extras: no extras
Copyright: no thanks
Did You Pay: yes
Picture:[in spoiler tag]

ok this is my bigger pic.


i made 2 versions just in case. Plz tell me if i did anything wrong!
This one animated ♪

This one isnt ♪

Please tell me if i made a mistkke ^^^^^^^^ ill fix it~♥


thanx! love them!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.