First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
ren-chan's shop
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 4/29/09


!!!!!PRICE FOR AVATARS: 5 PICS FOR ONE AVATAR, 15 PICS FOR TWO AVATARS.

please pay in the correct album.

1. Please before you request an avii please check to make sure its not taken already.
2. Please pay for your avii
3. Please state the name and number of the avii u want
4. Please remember to quote this post to let me know you want an avii
5. Follow all rules or your request will be ignored


form:

Avii category & number :
Text :
Paid :



Anime Avatars

....................7.........................


....................9............................


................10....................


......................12..................


.......................13......................


.......................14........................




Member
23508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm kinda trying...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
can I have et cetera...#1 and anime avatars #3 please^^
text: just sk8ergrl77279 please
how much are they?
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

sk8ergrl77279 wrote:

can I have et cetera...#1 and anime avatars #3 please^^
text: just sk8ergrl77279 please
how much are they?


huh you were supposed to quote the first post...but oh well. they are 5 pics each....very expensive, but all shops' aviis are like that. =o so uhh tell me when u paid and ill make the avatars. =DD

Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09
DONE

Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09

Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Ochibi-san wrote:




Thanks~^^ Hehe
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:




Thanks~^^ Hehe


you're welcome. xDD

12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Text: -Hope, Anita, and some qoute in it plz =]
Style: regular and Anime Avatars #2
Payment: yes =]
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

-Hope wrote:

Text: -Hope, Anita, and some qoute in it plz =]
Style: regular and Anime Avatars #2
Payment: yes =]


did you mean #3? i dont have a #2 anymore.

12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Ochibi-san wrote:


-Hope wrote:

Text: -Hope, Anita, and some qoute in it plz =]
Style: regular and Anime Avatars #2
Payment: yes =]


did you mean #3? i dont have a #2 anymore.



um the one thats after the first 1, a snow avii thingy
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

-Hope wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:


-Hope wrote:

Text: -Hope, Anita, and some qoute in it plz =]
Style: regular and Anime Avatars #2
Payment: yes =]


did you mean #3? i dont have a #2 anymore.



um the one thats after the first 1, a snow avii thingy




here ya go! =DD i put "snow more love, snow more pain"...snow as in "there's no"...i think u get it, rightt?
Member
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Ochibi-san wrote:



!!!!!PRICE FOR AVATARS: 5 PICS FOR ONE AVATAR, 15 PICS FOR TWO AVATARS.

please pay in the correct album.

1. Please before you request an avii please check to make sure its not taken already.
2. Please pay for your avii
3. Please state the name and number of the avii u want
4. Please remember to quote this post to let me know you want an avii
5. Follow all rules or your request will be ignored



if two avatar requests of the same avatar come at about the same time, i'll do both.



Anime Avatars


Model Avatars


et cetera




Text: cirstin2nd
Style: Anime Avatars #4
Payment: paid~
Thx *o*
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Ochibi-san wrote:


-Hope wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:


-Hope wrote:

Text: -Hope, Anita, and some qoute in it plz =]
Style: regular and Anime Avatars #2
Payment: yes =]


did you mean #3? i dont have a #2 anymore.



um the one thats after the first 1, a snow avii thingy




here ya go! =DD i put "snow more love, snow more pain"...snow as in "there's no"...i think u get it, rightt?
i understand =], thank u x3!!!

Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

welcome! =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.