First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Why do people hate Ishida?
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/1/09
~Hijacked by Kippu
I'll allow this thread as long as people don't start flaming. Please remember that it's okay to disagree and argue but you don't need to start a fight over it with swear words.
Respect their opinion even though you disagree as they should do the same for yours. I'm watching this thread and keeping an eye on it.



I don't understand why. He's stronger then most of the main characters. He can hold his own in battle. Plus he didn't need a woman to get his powers. Yes i said. So deal with.

Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
No offense but he acts like a homo sometimes...
ie:
he tries to pimp Kon ny turning the poor doll into a princess
he was so amazed by a butterfly(save rukia arc)..wtffff?!?!?!
he loves to hate Ichigo in a weird homo way
73266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I like Ishida because when he's in the middle of a fight and he can win it, he turns into a jerk. He is like a hard core jack ass. What made me like him was like back around like episode 30 something.

He and Inoue came across some Shinigami who fought with shurikins. The Shinigami tried to attack Inoue but in like a split second, Ishida traveled like 200 ft, saved Inoue, took her like 300 feet away and then came back instantly to be right in the guys face. The Shinigami was like, "I have a 100 spinning Shurikens. I am Projectile Master Blah blah. Surely as a projectile user you must be trembling in fear"

Like instantly you see like 500 arrows fly across the screen and shoot down all the shurikens. The shinigami is like, "That was a lucky shot" He reaches to pull out more shurikens and Ishida is like, "You still don't understand..." and shoots an arrow through the guys hand. He's like, "while I find the name stupid, clearly I have claimed the title of projectile master."

He just makes a fool of that guy. He doesn't say much, but everytime he spoke he said something just insanely insulting. Later that fight he was like, "I have no mercy for Shinigami, but I don't enjoy picking on the weak" and when he "kills" him he's like, "I don't like preying on the weak, but I have no problem exposing a coward" and then shoot him in the stomach with two arrows from like point blank range.

Thats what made me have ultimate respect for Ishida and like him as a character. He's not the strongest guy and he does have some odd quirks, but when he is in a fight and he has the upper hand... nobody but Aizen talks as much crap as he does.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
He is not a homo. He likes Orihime. Plus he's stronger then Rukia and Hitsugaya.
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

divaroxy wrote:

He is not a homo. He likes Orihime. Plus he's stronger then Rukia and Hitsugaya.


I'm not gonna agree with the Rukia and Hitsugaya part XD


I still hate him thank you very much XD

Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

die-taht wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

He is not a homo. He likes Orihime. Plus he's stronger then Rukia and Hitsugaya.


I'm not gonna agree with the Rukia and Hitsugaya part XD


I still hate him thank you very much XD



That's cool but if he is gay Byakuya a super homo. Ishida is cool,sexy and smart. I guest if you don't swing sword you are not man.
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I like Ishida alot. One thing I don't like about him is how he's never open with his feelings, then again he wouldnt be the same. I still like him and find him strong. I dont think hes stronger than Hitsugaya or Rukia.

Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

divaroxy wrote:


die-taht wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

He is not a homo. He likes Orihime. Plus he's stronger then Rukia and Hitsugaya.


I'm not gonna agree with the Rukia and Hitsugaya part XD


I still hate him thank you very much XD



That's cool but if he is gay Byakuya a super homo. Ishida is cool,sexy and smart. I guest if you don't swing sword you are not man.


Oh okay that's your opinion... And what's with comparing him to Byakuya XD he had a wife FTW

Are you getting mad at me? Coz if you are it's your fault you created this thread. I am just answering your question HAHAHA
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

luvspringrolls wrote:

I like Ishida alot. One thing I don't like about him is how he's never open with his feelings, then again he wouldnt be the same. I still like him and find him strong. I dont think hes stronger than Hitsugaya or Rukia.



Yeah right Rukia never beat a captain and never won a fight on her own. Don't put him in the same boat as her.



Oh okay that's your opinion... And what's with comparing him to Byakuya XD he had a wife FTW


He's wife looks like 12 year old boy and he has one of the gays swords i every seen. Ishida like Orihime. Last time i checked have a wife doesn't stop you from loving men meat. I'm not get mad just state my opinion.
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
Ishida is stronger than Rukia. Ishida has pride. Ichigo just has a loud ass mouth. Ishida is cool people. Why people hate him i don't know. Far as Byakuya having a wife. She could have been a cover up. Ichigo is the gay one. I never saw him show no interest in girl. At least we know Ishida like Orihime.
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

divaroxy wrote:


luvspringrolls wrote:

I like Ishida alot. One thing I don't like about him is how he's never open with his feelings, then again he wouldnt be the same. I still like him and find him strong. I dont think hes stronger than Hitsugaya or Rukia.



Yeah right Rukia never beat a captain and never won a fight on her own. Don't put him in the same boat as her.



Oh okay that's your opinion... And what's with comparing him to Byakuya XD he had a wife FTW


He's wife looks like 12 year old boy and he has one of the gays swords i every seen. Ishida like Orihime. Last time i checked have a wife doesn't stop you from loving men meat. I'm not get mad just state my opinion.


Dude, she didnt beat a captain, she beat the 9th espada. The espadas are captain level. When did she not win a fight on her own. Anyway, this is about Uryuu right? I dont know why people dont like him. I just know why I dont like him, even though i like him more than i dislike him. Nothings wrong with Byakuya. He just made flowers scare me. And plz dont quote me.
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09


Sorry but i have to quote you. Rukia got her ass handed to her that whole fight crying about the married man that she could not be with. The 9th espada die by a cheap shot not by a true battle plus she was about to die until someone saved her.

Anyway who this is about Ishida. I don't hate him but i don't like either. Maybe because he runs his mouth too much. But he is stronger then some of the main characters. Rukia,Renji,Chad and most of all the vice captains. He just needs to lay off the pride of the Quincy crap. Then people my like.
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
I wouldnt say it was cheap, as you said she was crying about a married man that she could not be with. even if that was the case, she had the guts to stab him right in the face that she so called loved. not the heart, the stomach, right in the look alike face. now that takes guts and alot of emotional strength. As you saw, her sword could have expanded further cuz that was the attacks purpose, but she chose to nail him in the face.
You might be right about him being stronger than vice captains, i personally dont know. The like Ishida alot, hes one of my fav characters cuz of his pride but its also his pride that bugs me. Instead of giving honest answers as to why he does things, he makes excuses or loop holes instead of flat out saying what he does. Its kind of nice that he saved Orihime right now though.
565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
i guess because his power is mostly shooting arrows that kinda boring and repetitive.
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Rukia defeated an espada so that doesn't make her useless or whatsoever. The reason she's not a captain is because her brother is protecting her.

We are so off topic now.

Anyway me, an Ishida hater, hates Ishida coz he acts gay sometimes... You know, knitting and admiring a butterfly and ooh......making a dress.... .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.