First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Why do people hate Ishida?
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Please keep it to the thread and don't go off topic.This means leaving any discussion about Rukia's power or love life aside.

1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
He has his cool moments and he certainly has his moments where he just looks lame. I myself just don't care for him. Did he beat Mayuri, sure. But other than that, he's been mostly weak.
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

die-taht wrote:

Rukia defeated an espada so that doesn't make her useless or whatsoever. The reason she's not a captain is because her brother is protecting her.

We are so off topic now.

Anyway me, an Ishida hater, hates Ishida coz he acts gay sometimes... You know, knitting and admiring a butterfly and ooh......making a dress.... .


The weakest Espada lol
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

phame wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Rukia defeated an espada so that doesn't make her useless or whatsoever. The reason she's not a captain is because her brother is protecting her.

We are so off topic now.

Anyway me, an Ishida hater, hates Ishida coz he acts gay sometimes... You know, knitting and admiring a butterfly and ooh......making a dress.... .


The weakest Espada lol


The weakest Espada is Yammy yo dumbass
Member
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Harsh Arguments there....

Why do people hate Ishida?? dunno.. I just hate archers.. they fight in long range with thier bow... damn irritating.. but when he used his arrow as a sword.. that was nice.. well, I don't hate him, and I don't like him.. And that Quincy crap is freaking annoying.. And his skills are getting boring.. If Tite would make something new.. that would be interesting..
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

die-taht wrote:


phame wrote:


die-taht wrote:

Rukia defeated an espada so that doesn't make her useless or whatsoever. The reason she's not a captain is because her brother is protecting her.

We are so off topic now.

Anyway me, an Ishida hater, hates Ishida coz he acts gay sometimes... You know, knitting and admiring a butterfly and ooh......making a dress.... .


The weakest Espada lol


The weakest Espada is Yammy yo dumbass

you are wrong
aaroniero died earlier
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
What's your point about Aaroniero? Google the espada rankings to clear up your confused mind.
Ishida is so plain because of being the overrated archer. Yeah his weapon is just not interesting and TK has been inventing uninterested things about Ishida's weapon. Ishida's dad is WAY cooler you know.
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

die-taht wrote:

What's your point about Aaroniero? Google the espada rankings to clear up your confused mind.
Ishida is so plain because of being the overrated archer. Yeah his weapon is just not interesting and TK has been inventing uninterested things about Ishida's weapon. Ishida's dad is WAY cooler you know.


I know the ranks.
But if you think like this.

Stark 1
Halibal 2
Barragan 3
Ulquiorra 4
Nnoitra -dead-
Grimmjow -dead-
Le Roux -dead-
Szaayal Apporo Granz -dead-
Aaroniero -dead-
Yammy

All numbers from 5 tot 9 died.
That makes Yammy #5 Espada!!

And Rukia is still weak, the way she killed Aaroniero was noob.
It was a battle of flashbacks, and not exciting at all
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09
Wrong logic..... Totally wrong.... That's ridiculous coz number rankings can't go like that.
If you hate Rukia I don't really care coz you're in the wrong thread.


Ooh and BTW Barragan is 2nd. You're such a noob you don't deserve to say anything about the espada, you embarrass yourself(just a little friendly advice).

One more time, espada ranks are constant.
We're in the Why people hate Ishida thread.
Accept the fact you don't know much of Bleach.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

phame wrote:


die-taht wrote:

What's your point about Aaroniero? Google the espada rankings to clear up your confused mind.
Ishida is so plain because of being the overrated archer. Yeah his weapon is just not interesting and TK has been inventing uninterested things about Ishida's weapon. Ishida's dad is WAY cooler you know.


I know the ranks.
But if you think like this.

Stark 1
Halibal 2
Barragan 3
Ulquiorra 4
Nnoitra -dead-
Grimmjow -dead-
Le Roux -dead-
Szaayal Apporo Granz -dead-
Aaroniero -dead-
Yammy

All numbers from 5 tot 9 died.
That makes Yammy #5 Espada!!

And Rukia is still weak, the way she killed Aaroniero was noob.
It was a battle of flashbacks, and not exciting at all


LOL! It does make him #5. Plus that Rukia fight sucked but all her fights suck. I hope they show more of Ishida's dad.
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09

die-taht wrote:

Wrong logic..... Totally wrong.... That's ridiculous coz number rankings can't go like that.
If you hate Rukia I don't really care coz you're in the wrong thread.


Ooh and BTW Barragan is 2nd. You're such a noob you don't deserve to say anything about the espada, you embarrass yourself(just a little friendly advice).

One more time, espada ranks are constant.
We're in the Why people hate Ishida thread.
Accept the fact you don't know much of Bleach.


lol Halibal is 2

it is said in the manga

1. Stark - Lazy Dude
2. Halibel- Orange Haired (Collar Covers his Mouth)
3. Old Espada- Old Man with Crown on his head
4. Ulquiorra- We Know what he looks like
5. Nnoitra- Guy with huge sycthe
6. Grimmjow- Blue haired dude
7. Stone-face dude with skull earrings- Black Dude
8. Szayelaporro
9. Aaroniero
10. Yammy

Im not wrong you are the noob, I've watched all episodes
Halibel is number 2 -.-
You don't deserve to call yourself an Espada-expert
[[NOOB]]!!
hahahahahahaa Halibel is 2 and you call me noob
you act like you know everything!!

And the logic is actually good...
If Espada dies, other Espada go up.
There are no more stronger Espadas..............
So Yammy is number 5 !~~~Example:
Nnoitra almost killed that Neliel.
He is from number 8 to 5 also because Neliel was a baby

Ishida kills #5 Espada <3
and Rukia kills #9 lol!!!!!!
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09
Please shut up I won't listen to a stupid idiot like you. You're not worthy of my time.
Die you moron.
Espada ranks don't act like that. Ishida never killed any Espada. IT IS NOT CONFIRMED FOR NOW THAT HE REALLY DID KILL YAMMY (who you want to be your husband coz u really want him promoted to 5th, poor thing)



Halibel is so freaking really undoubtedly factually 3RD!!! Need I say more?


MORONS LIKE YOU SHOULD GO TO HELL
Yammy will forever be Number 10 unless he was the one who killed the number 5, he will be 5th... Baka!!..
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09
I do know everything about Bleach..... Please hang yourself and go to hell. You're an embarrassment to the Bleach community.

Espada don't promote numbers unless an espada kills the other espada.
Example: Espada 10 kills espada 1, the espada 10 becomes 1
Plus Szayel, Grimmjow and others were not confirmed dead except Aaronierro who was shown melting and evaporating..

You could've watched all episodes but did not really get it.... Plus I read every single freakin manga page and understood em well!!!!

If you feel like crying now, go ahead.

I hate Ishida because he has moron fans like you Phame
Member
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pandora's Box
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
I don't hate him, but he basically only shoots arrows and he lost his power like two times already, and sometimes he acts like a girl...sewing, knitting and making a dress, but he does come in useful a lot of times, but he needs help in battles a lot of time.
Posted 2/4/09
His hobby is knitting. So what. I don't think he should be emasculated because of that; seeing as he's a fictional character and all. He's not my favorite, though. That would be Renji and Urahara.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.