Post Reply Official Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung! Thread
9842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
this is a SUPER DRAMA!!
i need the episode i've watched only on veoh in french sub! please contact me if u know wgere i can watch it even with engl sub!!
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pathetic place kn...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

hjpop wrote:

this is a SUPER DRAMA!!
i need the episode i've watched only on veoh in french sub! please contact me if u know wgere i can watch it even with engl sub!!


This is a very unique drama, it is.

Watch it at mysoju.com, with all eps subbed. ^_^
9842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

redspikyball15 wrote:


hjpop wrote:

this is a SUPER DRAMA!!
i need the episode i've watched only on veoh in french sub! please contact me if u know wgere i can watch it even with engl sub!!


This is a very unique drama, it is.

Watch it at mysoju.com, with all eps subbed. ^_^


yes i did watch it on mysoju!
i've finished it !
great i loooved it
now im waching "boys over flowers" on dailymotion in french sub
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pathetic place kn...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

hjpop wrote:


redspikyball15 wrote:


hjpop wrote:

this is a SUPER DRAMA!!
i need the episode i've watched only on veoh in french sub! please contact me if u know wgere i can watch it even with engl sub!!


This is a very unique drama, it is.

Watch it at mysoju.com, with all eps subbed. ^_^


yes i did watch it on mysoju!
i've finished it !
great i loooved it
now im waching "boys over flowers" on dailymotion in french sub


LOL You can't NOT like the series!!

I'm assuming you're watching the Korean version (who isn't?)....
Actually, I'm a hypocrite... I'm such a HYD (Hana Yori Dango = Boys Over Flowers) fan and I haven't really watched the Korean series... I've sorta skipped around to see the Koreans' own way of making the drama. I like that it's unique... I'm beginning to like it more by itself, rather than trying to compare it to the Taiwan version (which SUCKED), the Japan version (which was AWESOME *cries*), the anime (which left me speechless and not sure of whether I liked it or absolutely detested it) or the manga (which was OMFG-SO-AWESOME-THAT-IF-YOU-HAVEN'T-READ-IT-YOU-BETTER-DO-SO-RIGHT-NOW-AND-I-DON'T-CARE-IF-YOU-DON'T-READ-MANGA!!!!!!)
(Just so you and everyone else know, its up on onemanga.com )

It's a great series (Thank you, Yoko Kamio, for making such an amazing irrefutably awesome manga!!)

Wait, WOAH... You know French!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, do you want to be my tutor? =P (Currently failing French >.<)
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/09
or the manga (which was OMFG-SO-AWESOME-THAT-IF-YOU-HAVEN'T-READ-IT-YOU-BETTER-DO-SO-RIGHT-NOW-AND-I-DON'T-CARE-IF-YOU-DON'T-READ-MANGA!!!!!!)
(Just so you and everyone else know, its up on onemanga.com )

It's a great series (Thank you, Yoko Kamio, for making such an amazing irrefutably awesome manga!!)

i absolutly 100% agrre with u that manga is the best manga ever made ( that i know of anyway)
i cried and laughed averything about it is amazing
do u know if their is any manga like hyd
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
this thread is kinda not about Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung anymore....

anyway, i love BOF and HYD too! (Korean and Jap) both are super AWESOME!!!!

i still love it even after watching it again and again...!

back to the topic...
i am watching get karl! oh soo jung now!

when is oh soo jung gonna stop acting "cute" in front of karl! i hope she'll just get rid of that facade so karl can see her true personality (which i think is better than what she pretend to be)!

i so want karl and soo jung together! i bet they really love each other from the bottom of their hearts! (or at least, that's how i hope it will end!)
You must be logged in to post.