First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What cool things does your country have that others don't?
Posted 2/1/09
People (read: Hollywood) who steal other peoples (read: other countries) cool things and pass them off as our own cool thing (read: not cool thing). BTW, that's not cool.
1989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Melbourne, Austra...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
my country has jews. thats cool. =)
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
they have



me....
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / everyone's HEART
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Charice Pempengco
___________________
i think,
our culture.
our food.
our environment.
some animals.
our national clothes.
our language.
etc. :)


just go and visit Philippines to know.
___________________

Posted 2/2/09
BIG BANG!!!!
Posted 2/2/09
hmmm my country has....................nothing really...............uh..........Britney Spears?
873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
kiwi birds
Posted 2/2/09

evilbible wrote:

kiwi birds


Fack yeahhhh. I saw them fight in an aquarium.
873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

tyrantxd wrote:


evilbible wrote:

kiwi birds


Fack yeahhhh. I saw them fight in an aquarium.


we also got the maoris... wooptydoo...
Posted 2/2/09

evilbible wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


evilbible wrote:

kiwi birds


Fack yeahhhh. I saw them fight in an aquarium.


we also got the maoris... wooptydoo...


Posted 2/2/09

kino_neko wrote:

hmmm my country has....................nothing really...............uh..........Britney Spears?



Yes, our greatest national treasure.
Posted 2/2/09

Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

hmmm my country has....................nothing really...............uh..........Britney Spears?



Yes, our greatest national treasure.


I know huh.......lol
Posted 2/2/09

Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

hmmm my country has....................nothing really...............uh..........Britney Spears?



Yes, our greatest national treasure.


Lies. It's the Bebop dub. You know it.
Posted 2/2/09

tyrantxd wrote:


Spike_Of_Mars wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

hmmm my country has....................nothing really...............uh..........Britney Spears?



Yes, our greatest national treasure.


Lies. It's the Bebop dub. You know it.


Okay. Maybe. But she's a close second.
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

osfan wrote:

Charice Pempengco
___________________
i think,
our culture.
our food.
our environment.
some animals.
our national clothes.
our language.
etc. :)


just go and visit Philippines to know.
___________________



you forgot our cheap fake dvds
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.