First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you have moobies or like them?
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09

wat is that??
Posted 2/1/09
HUwaaat?
Posted 2/1/09
... no comment.
Posted 2/1/09

shinn442 wrote:


wat is that??


"Male Breast"
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Fujiwara10 wrote:

"Male Breast"


uh huh..right.........thanks i guess??
Posted 2/1/09

shinn442 wrote:

uh huh..right.........thanks i guess??


Sure, whenever you need help figuring out a stupid thread.
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Fujiwara10 wrote:

Sure, whenever you need help figuring out a stupid thread.


directed at OP
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
o_o...
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

they turn me on..like a light switch.


WTF wow didnt need to know that
Posted 2/1/09

X_Soran_X wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

they turn me on..like a light switch.


WTF wow didnt need to know that


lol why not this proves that moobies are *in* o.o
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
OGM this is making me think of Simon Cowell...hahah!!
20879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Portland
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
moo
Posted 2/1/09

Baka-Master wrote:


X_Soran_X wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

they turn me on..like a light switch.


WTF wow didnt need to know that


lol why not this proves that moobies are *in* o.o


:| I should get one then...
or 2 XD
Posted 2/1/09
Do you mean man boobs? and like who? O_O
Posted 2/1/09
Sexy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.