First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you have moobies or like them?
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
I think they're sexy, but not really big ones.
Posted 2/1/09

Xtracell wrote:

Sexy.


I came.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09
^ Holly!!!! .... Is that real?! gross..


prince_of_poets wrote:

-what the fuck is this shit? define please




LMAO!
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

X_Soran_X wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

they turn me on..like a light switch.


WTF wow didnt need to know that


i see someone cant take a joke.
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~Monterey~
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09

shinn442 wrote:


wat is that??


That's something that happens when one does a ton of dumbbell incline flyes

1369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
eeew.... man with boobs? no way...
Posted 2/1/09
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


X_Soran_X wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

they turn me on..like a light switch.


WTF wow didnt need to know that


i see someone cant take a joke.


meh that was sarcasm :p
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

X_Soran_X wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


X_Soran_X wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

they turn me on..like a light switch.


WTF wow didnt need to know that


i see someone cant take a joke.


meh that was sarcasm :p


oh? if so, so was mine.
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


X_Soran_X wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


X_Soran_X wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

they turn me on..like a light switch.


WTF wow didnt need to know that


i see someone cant take a joke.


meh that was sarcasm :p


oh? if so, so was mine.


lol
then i guess great minds think alike
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09


o rly? ;) ;)
then i guess we have something in common :]
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
Fail. Dx
Posted 2/1/09
*walks in*
*raises finger*
*opens mouth but doesn't say anything*
*slowly closes mouth and drops finger and walks out*
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

o rly? ;) ;)
then i guess we have something in common :]


lol, wow this is going really off topic
anywayyy would you care to be my first cr buddy :]
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
manboobs!? grody!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.