First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply RolePlay - Camp
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
I can't seem to find a way into the school past the barrier, I've tried every angle.
But this forest is HUGE, so I'm gunna start trying to find that violet.

*breaks away from the crowd*

Hmm, I'll get my way around here using a grid system, so I'll start at the school and work my way around...
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


what? wait... dont you know what a sleeping bag is? its like a blanket thing that you can roll up and you take with you when you are camping... if its not the sleeping bag you are referring to then what are you referring to?
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


Yes miss (politely) but its because we are friends that we can be like this to each other... otherwise we would be rolling on the floor fighting already :S
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kasertus wrote:

I can't seem to find a way into the school past the barrier, I've tried every angle.
But this forest is HUGE, so I'm gunna start trying to find that violet.

*breaks away from the crowd*

Hmm, I'll get my way around here using a grid system, so I'll start at the school and work my way around...


ni zhen de zai zhao zhe duo hua ma? lang fei shi jian ya... ni shi san dian... T.T (wonders if he understands chinese, even tho he has a japanese name T.T)
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


that might be true... because getting chased by a pick axe isnt a prank T.T its lethal...
Posted 2/6/09
The little blue girl jumped out of her hide and point the lost travellers towards a stange tomb. There is one there but there are hundred of passageways. Good luck. *hops away*
Member
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Norwegian,
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

k4mikazy wrote:



what? wait... dont you know what a sleeping bag is? its like a blanket thing that you can roll up and you take with you when you are camping... if its not the sleeping bag you are referring to then what are you referring to?




- soooo im suphost too lay onder that "thayks the sleeping bag, lays done under a tree and lay the sleeping bag on toop of herself" - this thing is not kiping me worm
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


*i know im not spose to think this... but this girl is hopeless....* there is a hole... so you can slide into the bag... then itll keep you warm...unless you unzip it and then put it over you...
Member
6857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Missing him =[
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

k4mikazy wrote:



that might be true... because getting chased by a pick axe isnt a prank T.T its lethal...


Yeah... So? *Smiles*
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

k4mikazy wrote:


Kasertus wrote:

I can't seem to find a way into the school past the barrier, I've tried every angle.
But this forest is HUGE, so I'm gunna start trying to find that violet.

*breaks away from the crowd*

Hmm, I'll get my way around here using a grid system, so I'll start at the school and work my way around...


ni zhen de zai zhao zhe duo hua ma? lang fei shi jian ya... ni shi san dian... T.T (wonders if he understands chinese, even tho he has a japanese name T.T)


Bu shi lang fei shi jian, Wo zhao de shi hou, wo ke yi jin qu zhe ge xue xiao, suo yi ni shi bai chi
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
*sneaks into the tomb by myself*
Wow this place is big, well if there is a violet here it must have a source of light photosynthesize. But it needs water also. Hmmm i hope my aquakenisis is developed enough for me to sense water....
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kasertus wrote:

*sneaks into the tomb by myself*
Wow this place is big, well if there is a violet here it must have a source of light photosynthesize. But it needs water also. Hmmm i hope my aquakenisis is developed enough for me to sense water....


*closes eyes and breathes deeply*
Slowly follows the call of the water, deeper and deeper into the tomb
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
*turns into eagle and flies around forest*
Posted 2/6/09
well...i is gonna go uh...fly...*turns into dragon n flies in air* *blowing fire*
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


You sound like a girl i read about in a book... Her name is Bella and she doesnt fear death... T.T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.