First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply RolePlay - Camp
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


k4mikazy wrote:



lol... i LIKE the FIRST book... only because its the only book ive read... have you read midnight sun? i think its Edwards version of their encounter... its sad... he nearly killed her so many times too bad he didnt... altho it would wreck the whole series...


*sigh* It hasn't come out.... n she might not even finish it..... :(


Nah she will, she says itll continue after a few years when she thinks everyone has finished it cos apparently she doesnt feel "alone" when shes writing it


I have read any of Midnight Sun.... Hey.....U wanted to explore... right? Come w/ me 2 find a lake or something! I wanna go swimming!! *Grabs ur hand n takes off*


*gets dragged out of cave* fine ill find that violet somewhere else
*takes off with Nikki*


Oh... ur really looking? *Smiles* I like the outdoors better.... I'll probably stay in a tree....


Of course i do also, but that little girl said something about that tomb and i feel drawn there....oh well
wanna have a race, i bet i could be you, first one to that abnormally white tree in the distance wins
Member
6857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Missing him =[
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


k4mikazy wrote:



lol... i LIKE the FIRST book... only because its the only book ive read... have you read midnight sun? i think its Edwards version of their encounter... its sad... he nearly killed her so many times too bad he didnt... altho it would wreck the whole series...


*sigh* It hasn't come out.... n she might not even finish it..... :(


Nah she will, she says itll continue after a few years when she thinks everyone has finished it cos apparently she doesnt feel "alone" when shes writing it


I have read any of Midnight Sun.... Hey.....U wanted to explore... right? Come w/ me 2 find a lake or something! I wanna go swimming!! *Grabs ur hand n takes off*


*gets dragged out of cave* fine ill find that violet somewhere else
*takes off with Nikki*


Oh... ur really looking? *Smiles* I like the outdoors better.... I'll probably stay in a tree....


Of course i do also, but that little girl said something about that tomb and i feel drawn there....oh well
wanna have a race, i bet i could be you, first one to that abnormally white tree in the distance wins


I'm not aloud flying... am I......?
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


Go ahead if you want, but i bet I'll still beat you
Member
6857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Missing him =[
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kasertus wrote:



Go ahead if you want, but i bet I'll still beat you


*Smiles* Ok.......
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:



Go ahead if you want, but i bet I'll still beat you


*Smiles* Ok.......


Read....set....*sprints off into the distance, leaping over treetops*
Member
6857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Missing him =[
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:



Go ahead if you want, but i bet I'll still beat you


*Smiles* Ok.......


Read....set....*sprints off into the distance, leaping over treetops*


*Rolls eyes* Show off.... *Take off flying easily catching up w/ u*
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


*Laughs* You do know I let you catch up *shifty eyes*
*picks up the pace*

Member
6857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Missing him =[
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kasertus wrote:



*Laughs* You do know I let you catch up *shifty eyes*
*picks up the pace*



Yeah right... *Speeds up* So... ur like every guy....meaning u have a big ego?
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:



*Laughs* You do know I let you catch up *shifty eyes*
*picks up the pace*



Yeah right... *Speeds up* So... ur like every guy....meaning u have a big ego?


Haha, I give give!, u win *shoots ahead and stops at a tree hanging with one arm on a branch)
So where to now?
Member
6857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Missing him =[
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:



*Laughs* You do know I let you catch up *shifty eyes*
*picks up the pace*



Yeah right... *Speeds up* So... ur like every guy....meaning u have a big ego?


Haha, I give give!, u win *shoots ahead and stops at a tree hanging with one arm on a branch)
So where to now?


*Sees a lake* Oh! C'mon! *Grabs his arm n goes to Lake*
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:



*Laughs* You do know I let you catch up *shifty eyes*
*picks up the pace*



Yeah right... *Speeds up* So... ur like every guy....meaning u have a big ego?


Haha, I give give!, u win *shoots ahead and stops at a tree hanging with one arm on a branch)
So where to now?


*Sees a lake* Oh! C'mon! *Grabs his arm n goes to Lake*


Hehehe *Dives into the lake and splashes Nikki*
WATER!
Member
6857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Missing him =[
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:


Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:



*Laughs* You do know I let you catch up *shifty eyes*
*picks up the pace*



Yeah right... *Speeds up* So... ur like every guy....meaning u have a big ego?


Haha, I give give!, u win *shoots ahead and stops at a tree hanging with one arm on a branch)
So where to now?


*Sees a lake* Oh! C'mon! *Grabs his arm n goes to Lake*


Hehehe *Dives into the lake and splashes Nikki*
WATER! :D


*Giggles* Wow....
*Takes off t-shirt, shoes, socks, skirt, and jumps in* (is wearing a tang-top n leggings under)
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


Oh yeah, now that i think about it the clothes are kinda pulling me down....
*takes off t-shirt, shoes and socks and throws then to the bank*
Dives down and somersaults in the water *giggles childishly*
Member
6857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Missing him =[
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kasertus wrote:



Oh yeah, now that i think about it the clothes are kinda pulling me down....
*takes off t-shirt, shoes and socks and throws then to the bank*
Dives down and somersaults in the water *giggles childishly*


*Laughs* Wow... ur like a little kid.... *Goes under*
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Gothic_Angel13 wrote:


Kasertus wrote:



Oh yeah, now that i think about it the clothes are kinda pulling me down....
*takes off t-shirt, shoes and socks and throws then to the bank*
Dives down and somersaults in the water *giggles childishly*


*Laughs* Wow... ur like a little kid.... *Goes under*


Well this is fun, you beat me in the race but i bet i could beat u in a water fight
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.