First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Strike Freedom vs Destiny
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
I could already tell that you're a C/N without looking at your pilot profile since it's pretty obvious.

Being a C/N only gives someone an advantage but doesn't necessarily mean he/she is a good pilot. I'm a C/N myself but I consider it more of the icing to the cake than the actual cake.
Posted 2/20/09

caos950042 wrote:

To clarify the powersources:

The Strike Freedom runs on an ultracompact hyper deuterion nuclear reactor, while the Destiny runs on an ultracompact hyper deuterion nuclear reactor as well. The only thing that makes the Destiny's seem shorter is the fact that the Wings of Light drains the energy in a few minutes.

As for my two cents:

They're both evenly matched in terms of weaponry. Pilot-wise, I prefer Shinn. The reason being, with a little training with Master Asia, he's quite capable.


master asia will call him a failure and r u sure u surport shinn?

but for my coin, heads is kira, tails is shinn. heads and tails, i chosse.

heads and tails.

i like kira. i will never respect shinn! kira has better firepower and better melee.
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09 , edited 2/21/09

Kirafan wrote:


caos950042 wrote:

To clarify the powersources:

The Strike Freedom runs on an ultracompact hyper deuterion nuclear reactor, while the Destiny runs on an ultracompact hyper deuterion nuclear reactor as well. The only thing that makes the Destiny's seem shorter is the fact that the Wings of Light drains the energy in a few minutes.

As for my two cents:

They're both evenly matched in terms of weaponry. Pilot-wise, I prefer Shinn. The reason being, with a little training with Master Asia, he's quite capable.


master asia will call him a failure and r u sure u surport shinn?

but for my coin, heads is kira, tails is shinn. heads and tails, i chosse.

heads and tails.

i like kira. i will never respect shinn! kira has better firepower and better melee.


How sure are you that Master Asia would call him a failure? Domon's only disappointed at him anyway, so he isn't really a failure.

And yes, I kinda support Shinn. He has effective moves against other players in GvsG.
Posted 2/21/09

caos950042 wrote:


Kirafan wrote:


caos950042 wrote:

To clarify the powersources:

The Strike Freedom runs on an ultracompact hyper deuterion nuclear reactor, while the Destiny runs on an ultracompact hyper deuterion nuclear reactor as well. The only thing that makes the Destiny's seem shorter is the fact that the Wings of Light drains the energy in a few minutes.

As for my two cents:

They're both evenly matched in terms of weaponry. Pilot-wise, I prefer Shinn. The reason being, with a little training with Master Asia, he's quite capable.


master asia will call him a failure and r u sure u surport shinn?

but for my coin, heads is kira, tails is shinn. heads and tails, i chosse.

heads and tails.

i like kira. i will never respect shinn! kira has better firepower and better melee.


How sure are you that Master Asia would call him a failure? Domon's only disappointed at him anyway, so he isn't really a failure.

And yes, I kinda support Shinn. He has effective moves against other players in GvsG.


I hate shinn. Freedom is better. Freedom has Seed cancel. and i wil never show shin as a lovable character since i hate him
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
Talk about a sad argument with the exception of Seed Cancel. XDDD
Posted 3/22/09
Strike Freedom outguns every suit in GSD. It has more firepower. and by the way in Super Robot Wars Taisen Z, SF is better.
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
Are you sure in SWRTZ that SF is actually better than Destiny or did you just ultra upgrade SF and leave Destiny in the corner?
To me the Destiny is better because it suits my fighting style well. As for power consumption, the episode where ZAFT invades Orb, the Destiny has been fighting for a long time already before it fought the SF and the idiot left the Wings of Light on all the time so that explains the lack of energy the Destiny had when it fought the SF. Actually to me it was a good decision for Shinn to fight the SF because Shinn actually has some melee skills and he can evade most of SF's beams, he only needs to know where and when to strike. And very very very bad decision to take on the Infinite Justice in melee, that thing has more swords than the Freedom has guns!
Here are some of his mistakes:
Mistake 1: Head-on strike(Kira saw him coming) FAIL

Mistake 2: He used the palm beam cannons....S L O W L Y.......(end of pic..I think) FAIL

Mistake 3: He took on Athrun(SEED mode) in melee... and attempted to hold beam sabers on the beam part EPIC FAIL

And many more.....
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09

AthrunX23s wrote:

Are you sure in SWRTZ that SF is actually better than Destiny or did you just ultra upgrade SF and leave Destiny in the corner?
To me the Destiny is better because it suits my fighting style well. As for power consumption, the episode where ZAFT invades Orb, the Destiny has been fighting for a long time already before it fought the SF and the idiot left the Wings of Light on all the time so that explains the lack of energy the Destiny had when it fought the SF. Actually to me it was a good decision for Shinn to fight the SF because Shinn actually has some melee skills and he can evade most of SF's beams, he only needs to know where and when to strike. And very very very bad decision to take on the Infinite Justice in melee, that thing has more swords than the Freedom has guns!
Here are some of his mistakes:
Mistake 1: Head-on strike(Kira saw him coming) FAIL

Mistake 2: He used the palm beam cannons....S L O W L Y.......(end of pic..I think) FAIL

Mistake 3: He took on Athrun(SEED mode) in melee... and attempted to hold beam sabers on the beam part EPIC FAIL

And many more.....


i didnt just upgrade SF. i also upgrade Nivrash, IJ, Aquarion, Gravions, King Gainer and GX and DX. another mistake he made was putting his focous OFF kira in ep 2_. and shinn did not know dat destiny was not meant 4 holding swordz. i was ugradin so much dat i just upgraded destiny's health wen i got it and wen strike freedom came, i ultra upgrade it to kick shinn's ass later in the ZAFT route. i aint takin Zueth cuz we could convince the minerva.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.