First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[YUTO] Dorm Building
Student
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/8/09
Dear minna-san...

If you adores the guy by the name called, Yuto, pls be active here ne(:
This is for all of us to chat and discuss things about our Yuto(:...
If you have any interesting thing about Yuto...u can share it here too ne(:
YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU(:

Mizuki(xiaoqian94)

...
...
...


DORM HEAD:xiaoqian94
MENTOR:rurusuza_xoxo
STUDENTS(:...

-April230
-CrystalGem97
-blackrainbowbunny
-vanialestari
-takaponchi
-japfightfish2
-ilovetomapi
-Yuto-chan
-
-


THIS IS THE APPLICATION FORM(:

Username:
Nick Name:
DOB:
Country:
Language:
Blood Type
Height:
Likes:
Hates:
Fave Pet:
Face Singer/Actor:
Fave Food:
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?:
Message 2 ALL:

...
...
...
...

LETS HAVE FUN HERE NE!!!(:
Student
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Username: April230

Nick Name: April

DOB: 24/04/1995

Country: Singapore

Language: English and Chinese

Blood Type: AB

Height: 152 (I am short!)

Likes: YOU!!! black colour thing... and star....

Hates: betrayer... back stepper...

Fave Pet: Elephant?? =P dog and hamster...

Face Singer/Actor: yuto, Xiao jie(bbt), Ao Quan(bbt) and show luo !!!

Fave Food: Mum's / Sis's / Bro's/ Dad's Cook... sushi...

Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: i want to make more friend
and be a part of yuto DORM~


Message 2 ALL: LET BE THE BEST DORM MATE!!! yoroshikun!~ =D
Student
2642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Back to Singapore ^^
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Username: CrystalGem97
Nick Name: Gem [real name]
DOB: 19 April 1990
Country: born in Singapore[currently went study aboard]
Language: English/Malay/chinese/Korean/Japanese
Blood Type : A
Height: 160
Likes: K-pop & J-pop
Hates : Liar!!
Fave Pet: Fish & Cat
Face Singer/Actor: Yuto,Yamda,Chinen,Yuri,Inoo and more [hehe]
Fave Food: Ramen
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: Cause I luv Yuto!!
Message 2 ALL: Yoroshiku-desu.. ><
Student
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09
Username: blackrainbowbunny
Nick Name: Eri
DOB: 12/24/94
Country: USA
Language: English, some Spanish and very little Japanese ><
Blood Type: don't know yet ^^;
Height: 5' 6"
Likes: Music, Animals, People, and Hey! Say! JUMP
Hates: Mean People! >.<
Fave Pet: Dog! :3
Face Singer/Actor: Too many!
Fave Food: Pizza and Seafood
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: Cuz Yuto rules!!! :D
Message 2 ALL: Hope we can be friends!

AACK! Why are there so few ppl in this dorm?? ;_;
Student
4331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you;
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Username: vanialestari
Nick Name: vannchan
DOB: 3 June 1996
Country: Indonesia
Language: English,a vry little of Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin
Blood Type : O
Height : 163cm
Likes : Yuto, HSJ, JE, Kanata Hongo, Jdorama, surfing the net, shopping, chatting
Hates: School homeworks assignments exams when my mom asked me to stay away from computer!
Fave Pet: DOG!
Fave Singer/Actor: YUTO YUTO YUTO <3
Fave Food: anythingg that tasted good!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: because i wnt to meet some other people that admire Yuto too, and ofcourse i want to be part of Yuto's dorm as a truly 100% Yuto's fan! GO YUTOO! <3 *gomenasai for my bakka hyperness* ><"
Message 2 ALL:
Well, i hope we can be good friends. Let's share what we have one another, okay? Especially about our lovely person! YUTO! <3 well, lastly, YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMAS!

:: W A R N I N G
the girl you gonna meet is really fussy, hyper, childish, nd sometimes talks a lot more than you do. so, hv u think twice to accept this girl as ur friend? well, ths girl is kind, funny, and there's sooo many things hidden behindd my smiles!
Student
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

april230 wrote:

Username: April230

Nick Name: April

DOB: 24/04/1995

Country: Singapore

Language: English and Chinese

Blood Type: AB

Height: 152 (I am short!)

Likes: YOU!!! black colour thing... and star....

Hates: betrayer... back stepper...

Fave Pet: Elephant?? =P dog and hamster...

Face Singer/Actor: yuto, Xiao jie(bbt), Ao Quan(bbt) and show luo !!!

Fave Food: Mum's / Sis's / Bro's/ Dad's Cook... sushi...

Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: i want to make more friend
and be a part of yuto DORM~


Message 2 ALL: LET BE THE BEST DORM MATE!!! yoroshikun!~ =D


yeah u are a student in this dorm...haha invite more friends ne!(:
Student
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

CrystalGem97 wrote:

Username: CrystalGem97
Nick Name: Gem [real name]
DOB: 19 April 1990
Country: born in Singapore[currently went study aboard]
Language: English/Malay/chinese/Korean/Japanese
Blood Type : A
Height: 160
Likes: K-pop & J-pop
Hates : Liar!!
Fave Pet: Fish & Cat
Face Singer/Actor: Yuto,Yamda,Chinen,Yuri,Inoo and more [hehe]
Fave Food: Ramen
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: Cause I luv Yuto!!
Message 2 ALL: Yoroshiku-desu.. ><


yeah...a new student...invite more ppl ne(: Arigatou gozaimasu(:
Student
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

blackrainbowbunny wrote:

Username: blackrainbowbunny
Nick Name: Eri
DOB: 12/24/94
Country: USA
Language: English, some Spanish and very little Japanese ><
Blood Type: don't know yet ^^;
Height: 5' 6"
Likes: Music, Animals, People, and Hey! Say! JUMP
Hates: Mean People! >.<
Fave Pet: Dog! :3
Face Singer/Actor: Too many!
Fave Food: Pizza and Seafood
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: Cuz Yuto rules!!! :D
Message 2 ALL: Hope we can be friends!

AACK! Why are there so few ppl in this dorm?? ;_;


HEY THX FOR JOININ!!!(: hahaha(: i am aso feeling very sad cos there is a little ppl here oni(:
we will have to invite more ppl ne(:
Student
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09

vanialestari wrote:

Username: vanialestari
Nick Name: vannchan
DOB: 3 June 1996
Country: Indonesia
Language: English,a vry little of Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin
Blood Type : O
Height : 163cm
Likes : Yuto, HSJ, JE, Kanata Hongo, Jdorama, surfing the net, shopping, chatting
Hates: School homeworks assignments exams when my mom asked me to stay away from computer!
Fave Pet: DOG!
Fave Singer/Actor: YUTO YUTO YUTO <3
Fave Food: anythingg that tasted good!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: because i wnt to meet some other people that admire Yuto too, and ofcourse i want to be part of Yuto's dorm as a truly 100% Yuto's fan! GO YUTOO! <3 *gomenasai for my bakka hyperness* ><"
Message 2 ALL:
Well, i hope we can be good friends. Let's share what we have one another, okay? Especially about our lovely person! YUTO! <3 well, lastly, YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMAS!

:: W A R N I N G
the girl you gonna meet is really fussy, hyper, childish, nd sometimes talks a lot more than you do. so, hv u think twice to accept this girl as ur friend? well, ths girl is kind, funny, and there's sooo many things hidden behindd my smiles! :D


haha...vann-chan...u are in alr(:....i am aso same as u i am funny and crazy at times(:
MUHAHAHAX*EVIL LAUGHTER* let's invite more ppl ne(:
Student
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

vanialestari wrote:

:: W A R N I N G
the girl you gonna meet is really fussy, hyper, childish, nd sometimes talks a lot more than you do. so, hv u think twice to accept this girl as ur friend? well, ths girl is kind, funny, and there's sooo many things hidden behindd my smiles! :D


LOL, aren't we all xD
anyways, welcome! irashai!...and, uh, yuto ^^


Student
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Marikina
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Username: Takaponchi
Nick Name: sha-chan.. pon pon..hehe
DOB: November 18 1995
Country: Phillippines
Language: Filipino.. a little Japanese.. English..
Blood Type: A
Height: 5'3 (this was the last check)
Likes: Japanese.. Dogs.. Yuto.. writing fics.. reading mangas
Hates: hmm... backstabbers...
Fave Pet: dog and rabbit
Face Singer/Actor: Nakajima Yuto
Fave Food: Lasagna!! Carbonare, Orange, ichigo!! RAMEN!!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: because i like Yuto so much!! I wanted to see him and person
and to be his friend.. i know it kinda seem impossoble but i wont give up!! AKIRAMENAI UNDA!! ganbare YUTO!!
Message 2 ALL:
Minna!! hajimemashite!! hope we can be great friends and students..
let's keep in supporting Yuto Nakajima!! good luck to us!!

...

Student
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09
Username: rurusuza_xoxo
Nick Name: rurupan
DOB: 14 May 1993
Country: Indonesia
Language: Indonesian, English, (a lil bit) Japs, and Chinese
Blood Type : B
Height: 174 CM! (same like yuto)
Likes: Music, dramas, drawing, sing
Hates: bugs (cocroach, flies, frog)
Fave Pet: Cats, hamster
Face Singer/Actor: singer : DBSK, jason mraz, JE, adam lambert actor : ohno satoshi, skandar keynes
Fave Food: Baby food
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: because i like yuto, and i'd love to know more about him, and also share about him. kyou kara mo yoroshiku?
Message 2 ALL: minna, kono dorm tanoshimi kudasai!

can i be mentor?
Student
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
anou can i give a suggestion?

why not have a dorm photo?
we can place it like this...




we can write word like
"our family" or "dorm photo"

how is my suggestion
Student
10143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!!!
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Username: japfightfish2
Nick Name: Kaori
DOB: March 1st, 1995
Country: USA
Language: English
Blood Type: O
Height: 5'7 and 1/2 ish...
Likes: music, eating, Yuto, anime, j-dramas, sleeping
Hates: bugs, Hollister (sry, Hollister fans), people who think they're better than others
Fave Pet: PANDA!!!!....wait, can't have a pandas as pets xD
Face Singer/Actor: Yuto ^_^
Fave Food: chinese food (YUMMY!!!!!!!) and chicken ^.^
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: cause i ADORE yuto!
Message 2 ALL: minna, Yoroshiku!!!!!!!
Posted 2/7/09
Username:ilovetomapi
Nick Name:Sei.chan
DOB:august 14 1994
Country:Philippines
Language:English,Tagalog,Bisaya, and basic japanese
Blood Type:A
Height:172 cm
Likes:sweet foods.music,Johnny's entertainment,drawing,animals (dogs)
Hates:Hello Project! Bad,liar,slut,plastic person.,backstabbers.
Fave Pet: DOG ad RabbiT
Face Singer/Actor: KAT-TUN,NEWS,HSJ, ARASHI
Fave Food:pizza and Burger
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: because i really like YUto!!
Message 2 ALL:Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!! hope that we can be all Good Friends!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.