First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Request : Avatars.
Posted 6/17/09

bluexbear23 wrote:

MOD: Mimi-Asakura
Frame: No.
Switch Sides: No
Crop: Yes; Thin and Tall
Clear for Picture:YERS
Shapes (Stars Squares Circles Daimonds):YES
Color: whatever matches
Font: whatever matchs
Typing: rubyanne. big bang and bluexbear23
Color: whatever matches
Shadow:YES OR NO (also up or down): depends if it matches
Color: whatever matches
Picture:

thankiiies
and can you make it look something like this please?


Done ~ Simplyluvable



Here's your request, I hope you like it. On the behalf of Mimi-Asakura, she's been busy so I did your request :] :
Posted 6/17/09

sushi1998 wrote:

MOD: any1
Picture:

Text: sushi1998 ena qoute tat matches
Size: [original or tall and thin] tall en thin
Extras: anything tat matches
Boreder?: no
Uploaded Four Pics: yes

Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request, I hope you like it:

Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Simplyluvable wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:

MOD: any1
Picture:

Text: sushi1998 ena qoute tat matches
Size: [original or tall and thin] tall en thin
Extras: anything tat matches
Boreder?: no
Uploaded Four Pics: yes

Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request, I hope you like it:



thx u so much!!!
Member
34159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Simplyluvable wrote:


bluexbear23 wrote:

MOD: Mimi-Asakura
Frame: No.
Switch Sides: No
Crop: Yes; Thin and Tall
Clear for Picture:YERS
Shapes (Stars Squares Circles Daimonds):YES
Color: whatever matches
Font: whatever matchs
Typing: rubyanne. big bang and bluexbear23
Color: whatever matches
Shadow:YES OR NO (also up or down): depends if it matches
Color: whatever matches
Picture:

thankiiies
and can you make it look something like this please?


Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request, I hope you like it. On the behalf of Mimi-Asakura, she's been busy so I did your request :] :


ohh emm geeeee
THANKIIIIIESSSS <3
i love it SO MUCH
Posted 6/17/09

bluexbear23 wrote:


Simplyluvable wrote:


bluexbear23 wrote:

MOD: Mimi-Asakura
Frame: No.
Switch Sides: No
Crop: Yes; Thin and Tall
Clear for Picture:YERS
Shapes (Stars Squares Circles Daimonds):YES
Color: whatever matches
Font: whatever matchs
Typing: rubyanne. big bang and bluexbear23
Color: whatever matches
Shadow:YES OR NO (also up or down): depends if it matches
Color: whatever matches
Picture:

thankiiies
and can you make it look something like this please?


Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request, I hope you like it. On the behalf of Mimi-Asakura, she's been busy so I did your request :] :


ohh emm geeeee
THANKIIIIIESSSS <3
i love it SO MUCH



You're welcome. :]
Posted 6/17/09

sushi1998 wrote:


Simplyluvable wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:

MOD: any1
Picture:

Text: sushi1998 ena qoute tat matches
Size: [original or tall and thin] tall en thin
Extras: anything tat matches
Boreder?: no
Uploaded Four Pics: yes

Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request, I hope you like it:



thx u so much!!!


You're welcome :]
Member
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/09 , edited 7/4/09
MOD: simplyluvable
Picture:

Text: eanne_au, jeanne
Size: thin&tall
Extras: brushes
Border: nope
Uploaded Four Pics: just upload it
Invite Three People: yes
Invited Who?: my mama, cousu and auntie bee bee

Done ~ Simplyluvable
Posted 7/4/09

eanne_au wrote:

MOD: simplyluvable
Picture:

Text: eanne_au, jeanne
Size: thin&tall
Extras: brushes
Border: nope
Uploaded Four Pics: just upload it
Invite Three People: yes
Invited Who?: my mama, cousu and auntie bee bee

Done ~ Simplyluvable


Here's your request :] :

Posted 7/10/09 , edited 7/12/09
MOD: simply
Picture: plz put in spoiler.

Text: sakurii
Size: [original or tall and thin]
200x700
Extras: glowing text effect, new BG and the rest up to u, make it cool,
Border NO
Uploaded Four Pics: yes
ppls invite: everyone in the list of my buddy :D

Pending ~ Simplyluvable
Member
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/09 , edited 7/12/09
MOD: simplyluvable
Picture:


Text: eanne_au, EneeMeenE
Size: thin&tall
Extras: brushes
Border: nope
Uploaded Four Pics: just upload it
Invite Three People: 19 users!
Invited Who?: many to mention..>.<

can you please make two aviis?>3<..and mixed the two pictures.thank you


Pending ~ Simplyluvable
Posted 7/12/09

eanne_au wrote:

MOD: simplyluvable
Picture:


Text: eanne_au, EneeMeenE
Size: thin&tall
Extras: brushes
Border: nope
Uploaded Four Pics: just upload it
Invite Three People: 19 users!
Invited Who?: many to mention..>.<

can you please make two aviis?>3<..and mixed the two pictures.thank you


Umm, you want me to combine/mix the 2 pics around but into 2 differ aviis? Is that what you are asking for?
Member
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

Simplyluvable wrote:


eanne_au wrote:

MOD: simplyluvable
Picture:


Text: eanne_au, EneeMeenE
Size: thin&tall
Extras: brushes
Border: nope
Uploaded Four Pics: just upload it
Invite Three People: 19 users!
Invited Who?: many to mention..>.<

can you please make two aviis?>3<..and mixed the two pictures.thank you


Umm, you want me to combine/mix the 2 pics around but into 2 differ aviis? Is that what you are asking for?


err..yeah?XD..please...
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/29/09


DONE by pelite222
Posted 7/29/09

TastiieBeast wrote:



PENDING by pelite222


DONE:


Thank you for requesting~! :3
Come back again~! ^^

Member
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/09
MOD: anyone
Picture: plz put in spoiler.

Text: lavender_hime haruko
Size: [original or tall and thin] tall and thin
Extras: anything that makes it look cool and cute
Border: none
Uploaded Four Pics:
done!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.