First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What was your reaction to Sushi/Sashimi?
Posted 2/3/09
i dont like sushi .. not awesome
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Saskatoon, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
umaaaiiiii!

I'm really open to those kinds of things, so i didn't really form my opinion until i actually tried some, and boy did i fall in love!
Posted 2/3/09
i don't remember what i thought . ):

sushi is alright .
i hate slimy fish though . =/
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09
I loved it. Raw fish is better for you than cooked as long as it is fresh. And you can taste the actual fish better.

I have a hard time with raw poultry though.
3073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
YUMMY :]
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / L.A California
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

Jessy123 wrote:

^true.
When I first heard of sashimi I was like 'ew, raw fish'
But after trying it I realised how yummy it is. Raw salmon


salmon sashimi mmmmmm...
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my house
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Im like pacman with sushi
Posted 2/4/09
Yum raw fish.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
real fresh sushi, you can't really taste "fish" and you shouldn't taste any fishy flavor. Its mostly a texture thing. Fresh sushi is delicious.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Xtracell wrote:

I didn't care. Raw fish and twat are one of the same.


lol from experience do both taste better with soy sauce?
Posted 2/4/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


Xtracell wrote:

I didn't care. Raw fish and twat are one of the same.


lol from experience do both taste better with soy sauce?



No. But once I finished, I had great desert.
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the land of fish,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
hated it at first, but then my japanese language teacher brought in a whole load of sushi and so as not to be rude i ate some and it grew on me and i ended up eating the most
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Xtracell wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


Xtracell wrote:

I didn't care. Raw fish and twat are one of the same.


lol from experience do both taste better with soy sauce?



No. But once I finished, I had great desert.


dutch pancakes by any chance?
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I don't eat fish, I'll never try sushi.
Posted 2/5/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


Xtracell wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


Xtracell wrote:

I didn't care. Raw fish and twat are one of the same.


lol from experience do both taste better with soy sauce?



No. But once I finished, I had great desert.


dutch pancakes by any chance?



Na. More like French crepes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.