First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Aps~
Creator
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
~!Username!~:
~!What Programs you use!~:
~!Name!~:
~!Age!~:

~!Examples!~:

!Unfortunately some of you may not be accepted!
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09
~!Username!~: shia-chan123
~!What Programs you use!~: i go 2 gliterfy.com
~!Name!~:shia
~!Age!~:11
~!examples!~: and my avii =3
I CAN DO MORE THAN HEARTS!
Creator
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

shia-chan123 wrote:

~!Username!~: shia-chan123
~!What Programs you use!~: i go 2 gliterfy.com
~!Name!~:shia
~!Age!~:11
~!examples!~:
I CAN DO MORE THAN HEARTS!



Tell you what you won't be a mod but I will make you my special effects person

That okay?

Posted 2/2/09

usagifan001 wrote:


shia-chan123 wrote:

~!Username!~: shia-chan123
~!What Programs you use!~: i go 2 gliterfy.com
~!Name!~:shia
~!Age!~:11
~!examples!~:
I CAN DO MORE THAN HEARTS!



Tell you what you won't be a mod but I will make you my special effects person

That okay?



okayz ^-^
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

usagifan001 wrote:

~!Username!~:
~!What Programs you use!~:
~!Name!~:
~!Age!~:

~!Examples!~:

!Unfortunately some of you may not be accepted!


~!Username!~: cherrycupid
~!What Programs you use!~: paintshop
~!Name!~: Sirene
~!Age!~:
unknown sorry
Creator
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

cherrycupid wrote:


usagifan001 wrote:

~!Username!~:
~!What Programs you use!~:
~!Name!~:
~!Age!~:

~!Examples!~:

!Unfortunately some of you may not be accepted!


~!Username!~: cherrycupid
~!What Programs you use!~: paintshop
~!Name!~: Sirene
~!Age!~:
unknown sorry


~??Do you have any unanimated??~
Posted 2/2/09

usagifan001 wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


usagifan001 wrote:

~!Username!~:
~!What Programs you use!~:
~!Name!~:
~!Age!~:

~!Examples!~:

!Unfortunately some of you may not be accepted!


~!Username!~: cherrycupid
~!What Programs you use!~: paintshop
~!Name!~: Sirene
~!Age!~:
unknown sorry


~??Do you have any unanimated??~


sure. i rarely do animanted since no one requested it. i lost it...sorry
(in fact the slideshow above is called animation 0.0)

Posted 2/2/09
ah here it is!

Creator
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

cherrycupid wrote:


usagifan001 wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


usagifan001 wrote:

~!Username!~:
~!What Programs you use!~:
~!Name!~:
~!Age!~:

~!Examples!~:

!Unfortunately some of you may not be accepted!


~!Username!~: cherrycupid
~!What Programs you use!~: paintshop
~!Name!~: Sirene
~!Age!~:
unknown sorry


~??Do you have any unanimated??~


sure. i rarely do animanted since no one requested it. i lost it...sorry
(in fact the slideshow above is called animation 0.0)



So can I have more examples unanimated?

Posted 2/2/09

usagifan001 wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


usagifan001 wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


usagifan001 wrote:

~!Username!~:
~!What Programs you use!~:
~!Name!~:
~!Age!~:

~!Examples!~:

!Unfortunately some of you may not be accepted!


~!Username!~: cherrycupid
~!What Programs you use!~: paintshop
~!Name!~: Sirene
~!Age!~:
unknown sorry


~??Do you have any unanimated??~


sure. i rarely do animanted since no one requested it. i lost it...sorry
(in fact the slideshow above is called animation 0.0)



So can I have more examples unanimated?



huh? how many examples do you want? i have posted 5!

Creator
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 2/2/09


Do you make any unanimated like unmoving objects?

Posted 2/2/09

usagifan001 wrote:



Do you make any unanimated like unmoving objects?



sure. those in the slide show here originally unmoving because people requested it. i just collated them into a slideshow. here:





Creator
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 2/2/09


Accepted!

Posted 2/2/09

usagifan001 wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


usagifan001 wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


usagifan001 wrote:

~!Username!~:
~!What Programs you use!~:
~!Name!~:
~!Age!~:

~!Examples!~:

!Unfortunately some of you may not be accepted!


~!Username!~: cherrycupid
~!What Programs you use!~: paintshop
~!Name!~: Sirene
~!Age!~:
unknown sorry


~??Do you have any unanimated??~


sure. i rarely do animanted since no one requested it. i lost it...sorry
(in fact the slideshow above is called animation 0.0)



So can I have more examples unanimated?


thanks

Moderator
1615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i now live in the...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

usagifan001 wrote:

~!Username!~:
~!What Programs you use!~:
~!Name!~:
~!Age!~:

~!Examples!~:

!Unfortunately some of you may not be accepted!


Username:Applez96
What Programs I Use:Photoshop,lunapic
Name:Ria
Age:12
Examples:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.