First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply !Avatar Request!
Moderator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

mutoku wrote:

~!What to write on it: Mutoku
~!Colors: any thing good =D
~!Thin and tall
~!Fire Border?No
~!Pic:


Do you mind If I do your avatar request?
Member
48340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 808♥
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09
~!What to write on it: shugo159
~!Colors: anything you want
~!Thin and tall or short and thick: thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No: yes plz
~!Pic:
1st

2nd
Posted 3/2/09

Otome-chan wrote:

~!What to write on it:Otome-chan
~!Colors:anything that will fit it.
~!Thin and tall or short and thick?thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No:no
~!Pic:

Can i have Cherrycupid do it? Arigotou!


thanks for requesting! is this ok? i did this on a whim. if u want, i have another version
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

cherrycupid wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:

~!What to write on it:Otome-chan
~!Colors:anything that will fit it.
~!Thin and tall or short and thick?thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No:no
~!Pic:

Can i have Cherrycupid do it? Arigotou!


thanks for requesting! is this ok? i did this on a whim. if u want, i have another version

If u want to redo it u can...

Posted 3/2/09

Otome-chan wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:

~!What to write on it:Otome-chan
~!Colors:anything that will fit it.
~!Thin and tall or short and thick?thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No:no
~!Pic:

Can i have Cherrycupid do it? Arigotou!


thanks for requesting! is this ok? i did this on a whim. if u want, i have another version

If u want to redo it u can...



can you describe your dream avii?
Moderator
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

shugo159 wrote:

~!What to write on it: shugo159
~!Colors: anything you want
~!Thin and tall or short and thick: thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No: yes plz
~!Pic:
1st

2nd


which mod do you want to do it there is me cherrycupid and like 2 others
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

cherrycupid wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:

~!What to write on it:Otome-chan
~!Colors:anything that will fit it.
~!Thin and tall or short and thick?thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No:no
~!Pic:

Can i have Cherrycupid do it? Arigotou!


thanks for requesting! is this ok? i did this on a whim. if u want, i have another version

If u want to redo it u can...



can you describe your dream avii?

It looks great but can you just change the font...thx!

Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09

Otome-chan wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:

~!What to write on it:Otome-chan
~!Colors:anything that will fit it.
~!Thin and tall or short and thick?thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No:no
~!Pic:

Can i have Cherrycupid do it? Arigotou!


thanks for requesting! is this ok? i did this on a whim. if u want, i have another version

If u want to redo it u can...



can you describe your dream avii?

It looks great but can you just change the font...thx!



sorry i lost the template. i made another one...i like his dark personality

26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

cherrycupid wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


cherrycupid wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:

~!What to write on it:Otome-chan
~!Colors:anything that will fit it.
~!Thin and tall or short and thick?thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No:no
~!Pic:

Can i have Cherrycupid do it? Arigotou!


thanks for requesting! is this ok? i did this on a whim. if u want, i have another version

If u want to redo it u can...



can you describe your dream avii?

It looks great but can you just change the font...thx!



sorry i lost the template. i made another one...i like his dark personality


Arigotou! I love it!

Creator
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

shugo159 wrote:

~!What to write on it: shugo159
~!Colors: anything you want
~!Thin and tall or short and thick: thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No: yes plz
~!Pic:
1st

2nd




I did the 2nd one srry it doesn't have a fire border though it's not working on my laptop


half done
Member
23956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere infront...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

PoisonStrawberry wrote:


mutoku wrote:

~!What to write on it: Mutoku
~!Colors: any thing good =D
~!Thin and tall
~!Fire Border?No
~!Pic:


Do you mind If I do your avatar request?


not at all but would it be ok if i change the pic?

new request:

~!What to write on it: Mutoku
~!Colors: any thing good =D
~!Thin and tall
~!Fire Border?No
~!Pic:

Moderator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

mutoku wrote:


PoisonStrawberry wrote:


mutoku wrote:

~!What to write on it: Mutoku
~!Colors: any thing good =D
~!Thin and tall
~!Fire Border?No
~!Pic:


Do you mind If I do your avatar request?


not at all but would it be ok if i change the pic?

new request:

~!What to write on it: Mutoku
~!Colors: any thing good =D
~!Thin and tall
~!Fire Border?No
~!Pic:



Pending By: PoisonStrawberry
I'm almost finished, so don't worry! XP
Moderator
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

shugo159 wrote:

~!What to write on it: shugo159
~!Colors: anything you want
~!Thin and tall or short and thick: thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No: yes plz
~!Pic:
1st

2nd


do you want 2 Avis
Member
48340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 808♥
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

babiimii123 wrote:


shugo159 wrote:

~!What to write on it: shugo159
~!Colors: anything you want
~!Thin and tall or short and thick: thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No: yes plz
~!Pic:
1st

2nd


do you want 2 Avis


i don't mind who does it and yes plz
Member
48340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 808♥
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

usagifan001 wrote:


shugo159 wrote:

~!What to write on it: shugo159
~!Colors: anything you want
~!Thin and tall or short and thick: thin and tall
~!Fire Border?Yes/No: yes plz
~!Pic:
1st

2nd




I did the 2nd one srry it doesn't have a fire border though it's not working on my laptop


half done


it's really kawaii and it's ok it's really cute thx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.