First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Akanishi Jin and Ueto Aya?
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sendai Miyagi Japan
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
jin is NOT arrogant i don't find him that way.... i super like him...
3886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

blesyeecute_028 wrote:

jin is NOT arrogant i don't find him that way.... i super like him... :)


I love him LOL and don't worry, I don't find him arrogant either. I just read from everywhere that lots of people find him arrogant. Though, I'll admit he seems a little cocky, but ... overall I find him to be SUPER nice and such a sweetheart mainly because I saw how he acted towards little kids. It's so cute! ^.^
I bet if he and Aya got together, they'll make cute kids.
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sendai Miyagi Japan
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

SWEETlikeCANDY wrote:


blesyeecute_028 wrote:

jin is NOT arrogant i don't find him that way.... i super like him... :)


I love him LOL and don't worry, I don't find him arrogant either. I just read from everywhere that lots of people find him arrogant. Though, I'll admit he seems a little cocky, but ... overall I find him to be SUPER nice and such a sweetheart mainly because I saw how he acted towards little kids. It's so cute! ^.^
I bet if he and Aya got together, they'll make cute kids.


wahh.. same here.. but I don't find someone suitable for him... lol... maybe kame... joke!!!!
yes sometimes I also find him cocky especially when he makes fun of the other members of KAT-TUN...
lol... but I enjoy watching him in that way...
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
they look good together..i bet more fans would love to see both of them having a lead role..ne?!
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
I never though about this before but now I am
but yes yes I hope they do that would be cute
comedy/romance deff has to be in the drama of these lovely people:)
cute cute!
3886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

erica06moj wrote:

they look good together..i bet more fans would love to see both of them having a lead role..ne?!


Yes of course! Lead roles for the both, so we can see their chemistry shine
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Western Massachus...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
I would like to see Ueto pair up with Mizushima Hiro. I would love to see them together.
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
i really wish they both will act togetha..
Posted 2/23/09
yeahh , they look good together :)
but i still prefer him with the CanCam model.
Posted 2/23/09
i dont like her.not a big fan of jin but i dont think they have the connection if they do drama together
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Sleepingsparklegirl wrote:

I would like to see Ueto pair up with Mizushima Hiro. I would love to see them together.


OO~~~ That is a good pairing, too!! I like it!! Haha!
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09

SWEETlikeCANDY wrote:


blesyeecute_028 wrote:

jin is NOT arrogant i don't find him that way.... i super like him... :)


I love him LOL and don't worry, I don't find him arrogant either. I just read from everywhere that lots of people find him arrogant. Though, I'll admit he seems a little cocky, but ... overall I find him to be SUPER nice and such a sweetheart mainly because I saw how he acted towards little kids. It's so cute! ^.^
I bet if he and Aya got together, they'll make cute kids.


I love JIN, super !!! and i know and understand why there are lots of hatred surrounding him. Because he is especialy JIN, who is darn good in anything, and who is so addictive and did i ever mentioned very handsome too?! He has always been the target of the paparazzi and the media potrays him to be arrogant but i think Jin is a nice person after all who just loves to play with kids and cute pets.
6356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
well all i can say is ueto aya is ok 4 jin...cause she is cute...^^
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
they would be cute, but i think Aya & Yamapi would be cuter

15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER I THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE MOVIE TOGETHER, WHERE JIN ND AYA ARE IN LOVE, BUT THEN KAME COMES AND TRY TO BREAK THEM UP, BECAUSE HE'S IN LOVE WITH JIN.......AKAME 4 EVER...LOLZ
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.