First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Older More Memorable
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09
why is the older animes more memorable then the new ones of today/year 2000 and up?

....was anime made differently back then, was the anime made with more care, or is it that the animes of those days had something special that they dont have now...or because we watched it in our childhood that its made the anime memorable...
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Old anime are somewhat the basis for anime created recently. Those old series pioneered the anime industry and served to inspire producers and animators to create series that would hopefully be up to par with the classics.
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Classics are classics
Posted 2/2/09
Old anime - Full of Innocence and heart warming. <3

Today - LOLZ!
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
pissss that
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09
It is memorable because it is old. Simple.
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

s31r31 wrote:

Classics are classics


yeah right if theirs such thing as CLASSICAL anime
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

It is memorable because it is old. Simple.


old
simple
what
your at the wrong forum
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

kirovitsky wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

It is memorable because it is old. Simple.


old
simple
what
your at the wrong forum


I know that I'm in the crunchyroll forum and I am not in the wrong forum.
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

kirovitsky wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

Classics are classics


yeah right if theirs such thing as CLASSICAL anime


Oh, there isn't? and wow at your grammar.


kirovitsky wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

It is memorable because it is old. Simple.


old
simple
what
your at the wrong forum


Learn to multi-quote.
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kirovitsky wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

It is memorable because it is old. Simple.


old
simple
what
your at the wrong forum


I know that I'm in the crunchyroll forum and I am not in the wrong forum.


uh sorry but this is the happy happy forum
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

s31r31 wrote:


kirovitsky wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

Classics are classics


yeah right if theirs such thing as CLASSICAL anime


Oh, there isn't? and wow at your grammar.


kirovitsky wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

It is memorable because it is old. Simple.


old
simple
what
your at the wrong forum


Learn to multi-quote.



is i are you fu@# your spoiler tooth brush spoiler grammar wrong ass
is what are ye a teacher
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

kirovitsky wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kirovitsky wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

It is memorable because it is old. Simple.


old
simple
what
your at the wrong forum


I know that I'm in the crunchyroll forum and I am not in the wrong forum.


uh sorry but this is the happy happy forum


Uhh... So what's your point, mister? Do you want me to reply to you all day/night long?
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kirovitsky wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


kirovitsky wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

It is memorable because it is old. Simple.


old
simple
what
your at the wrong forum


I know that I'm in the crunchyroll forum and I am not in the wrong forum.


uh sorry but this is the happy happy forum


Uhh... So what's your point, mister? Do you want me to reply to you all day/night long?



uh no just annoying some one and it happen to be you
i'll stop now happy happy forum
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

s31r31 wrote:

Classics are classics


Classics is classics
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.