First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
(¯`•¸·´¯)Shia's Shoppe(¯`·¸•´¯)
Small Business Owner
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

Sunny-chii wrote:

Form for Purchasing
1. Number of the Avii : #A3
2. Text: Sunny-chii
3. Additional Text: N/A
4. Have you paid? Yes ^^ ( 5 pictures in the Payment Album)

Arigato ^_^


Small Business Owner
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

miangela wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:






1. Number of the Avii.: #A4
2. Text: LeighLove
3. Additional Text : gypsy princess
4. Have you paid?: yep



Shop-a-holic
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
1. Number of the Avii. T1
2. Text: : cirstin2nd (right avi) Cecilia (left avi) Valerine (left avi)
3. Additional Text : mayb a nice quote ~
4. Have you paid? yup
thanks ne =D
Posted 4/9/09

Luna681993 wrote:


-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:

1. Number of the Avii: T1
2. Text: on the first 1: -Krystal_Clear Wingz- and on the second 1: Michystarx
3. Additional Text [Quotes,Nicknames,etc.]: no
4. Have you paid? [I will check on it]: yes!


Sorry for the long wait



np!!~ every1 is busy sometime rite??? well thanx!!~

Shop-a-holic
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

Luna681993 wrote:


Angel-flower wrote:

1. Number of the Avii. T1
2. Text: : angel-flower
3. Additional Text : as u like
4. Have you paid? do i have 2 pay 5 pic or 10 ??? cuz it's 2 avi


u have to pay 5 pics but.....what shall i write on the 2nd avii?? o.o


okay i will ^^ and what i want u 2 write is angel-flower in the two of them
Small Business Owner
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

Angel-flower wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


Angel-flower wrote:

1. Number of the Avii. T1
2. Text: : angel-flower
3. Additional Text : as u like
4. Have you paid? do i have 2 pay 5 pic or 10 ??? cuz it's 2 avi


u have to pay 5 pics but.....what shall i write on the 2nd avii?? o.o


okay i will ^^ and what i want u 2 write is angel-flower in the two of them


Here ya go:


Small Business Owner
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

cirstin2nd wrote:

1. Number of the Avii. T1
2. Text: : cirstin2nd (right avi) Cecilia (left avi) Valerine (left avi)
3. Additional Text : mayb a nice quote ~
4. Have you paid? yup
thanks ne =D


Here u go:
Posted 4/9/09
Part-time Worker
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 4/10/09


Thank yoU!!
Part-time Worker
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
1. Number of the Avii.: #A1
2. Text: Rheanne
3. Additional Text : none
4. Have you paid?: yep
Posted 4/12/09

Luna681993 wrote:


Sunny-chii wrote:

Form for Purchasing
1. Number of the Avii : #A3
2. Text: Sunny-chii
3. Additional Text: N/A
4. Have you paid? Yes ^^ ( 5 pictures in the Payment Album)

Arigato ^_^




Thank you! ^^ (I haven't put it on yet because I couldn't see it at first but I'll put it on now)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.