Post Reply ::♥♥Mods♥♥::
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 9/19/09
*Mod Application*



Signing Up Rules:
-Do not signed up if you are modding for more than 6 groups
-If you were to signed up for it,you must be sure that you will definitely help out the group
-Do not signed up if you know that you're too busy that you are unable to help out
-Please always helped out the group

Conditions:
-If you are slacking off and not helping the group at all,tell you what,you will be losing your job.[How?:You will get 3 warning,If I warned you the third time you will be losing your job.]
-Must report to the creator if you are unable to help out
-Must always obey the rules


Forum


name:
Job(avi, icon,banners, etc):
program:
Are u confident in ur work:
how often r u on:
Do you accept the conditions:
examples (at least 3):
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Zhera601 wrote:


We Need MOds!!!! Please help and suporrt here by filling in the folowing:

name:
Job(avi, icon,banners, etc):
program:
Are u confident in ur work:
how often r u on:
examples (at least 3):


hi is it necessary to be good in making avatars??? i am willing to help but, i cant make avatars.
Posted 2/8/09

blueharuka16 wrote:


Zhera601 wrote:


We Need MOds!!!! Please help and suporrt here by filling in the folowing:

name:
Job(avi, icon,banners, etc):
program:
Are u confident in ur work:
how often r u on:
examples (at least 3):


hi is it necessary to be good in making avatars??? i am willing to help but, i cant make avatars.



if u cant make aviis u can always be a look out mod. If i or u see someone doing something bad u can send that person a notifiaction, and if that person dosnt stop then let me know and ill kick that person out :D
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Zhera601 wrote:

name:
Job(avi, icon,banners, etc):
program:
Are u confident in ur work:
how often r u on:
examples (at least 3):



if u cant make aviis u can always be a look out mod. If i or u see someone doing something bad u can send that person a notifiaction, and if that person dosnt stop then let me know and ill kick that person out :D


OK then.. well.. here are my details:

Username: blueharuka16
*can't make avs*
JOB: a look out mod...
how often are you on: everyday... i have mod experiences and i am the creator of a new group... see this URLs

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Angela_Aki_Enthusiasts
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/What_Roleplay!

if you will consider my application i can help you with forums and maintaining the group... i am really sorry about the avi thing..
Posted 2/8/09

blueharuka16 wrote:


Zhera601 wrote:

name:
Job(avi, icon,banners, etc):
program:
Are u confident in ur work:
how often r u on:
examples (at least 3):



if u cant make aviis u can always be a look out mod. If i or u see someone doing something bad u can send that person a notifiaction, and if that person dosnt stop then let me know and ill kick that person out :D


OK then.. well.. here are my details:

Username: blueharuka16
*can't make avs*
JOB: a look out mod...
how often are you on: everyday... i have mod experiences and i am the creator of a new group... see this URLs

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Angela_Aki_Enthusiasts
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/What_Roleplay!

if you will consider my application i can help you with forums and maintaining the group... i am really sorry about the avi thing.. :(

you are excepted!!! thanx for helping out and dont forget to invite ur friends!!!
Moderator
7626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Puppetville
Offline
Posted 9/21/09
name: Andrea
Job(avi, icon,banners, etc): avis, banners, icons
program:photoshop
Are u confident in ur work: yup :D
how often r u on: 6 hours a day
Do you accept the conditions: yess
examples (at least 3):




Posted 4/1/09

Zhera601 wrote:


Lina-sa wrote:

name:Lina
Job: Avatar & Banner & Icon
program:Photshop CS3 extended and photofiltre
Are u confident in ur work: sure..xD
how often r u on: everyday except for exams
examples (at least 3):”
Avatar:

Banner:

Icon:


oh wow!!! awesome aviis, banners, and icons!!!!! ur accepted!!!!! please work hard and be active everyday!!!!


thx i will try
Posted 4/1/09

Lina-sa wrote:

name:Lina
Job: Avatar & Banner & Icon
program:Photshop CS3 extended and photofiltre
Are u confident in ur work: sure..xD
how often r u on: everyday except for exams
examples (at least 3):”
Avatar:

Banner:

Icon:


oh wow!!! awesome aviis, banners, and icons!!!!! ur accepted!!!!! please work hard and be active everyday!!!!
Posted 3/31/09
name:Lina
Job: Avatar & Banner & Icon
program:Photshop CS3 extended and photofiltre
Are u confident in ur work: sure..xD
how often r u on: everyday except for exams
examples (at least 3):”
Avatar:

Banner:

Icon:
Posted 9/23/09

iPuppeteer wrote:

name: Andrea
Job(avi, icon,banners, etc): avis, banners, icons
program:photoshop
Are u confident in ur work: yup :D
how often r u on: 6 hours a day
Do you accept the conditions: yess
examples (at least 3):






YOUR ACCEPTED!! PLEASE BE ACTIVE HERE!!!!
Moderator
7626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Puppetville
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Zhera601 wrote:


iPuppeteer wrote:

name: Andrea
Job(avi, icon,banners, etc): avis, banners, icons
program:photoshop
Are u confident in ur work: yup :D
how often r u on: 6 hours a day
Do you accept the conditions: yess
examples (at least 3):






YOUR ACCEPTED!! PLEASE BE ACTIVE HERE!!!!


ok thanks ^^ ~
Posted 6/28/09
name: Everlin
Job: avii banner icon manga coloring
program: photoshop
Are u confident in ur work: uhh i guess
how often r u on: everyday
examples:
Posted 9/19/09

_Hanazono_ wrote:

name: Everlin
Job: avii banner icon manga coloring
program: photoshop
Are u confident in ur work: uhh i guess
how often r u on: everyday
examples:


HIYA!!!! YOUR ACCEPTED!! PLEASE BE ACTIVE HERE!!!!
Member
21909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland.
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

name: Ai_Kawaii
Job(avi, icon,banners, etc): Graphics Mod
program: Photoshop CS4
Are u confident in ur work: Very confident.
how often r u on: Alot.
Do you accept the conditions: Of course.
examples (at least 3): http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9694136
You must be logged in to post.