First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply banner request
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 3/22/09

1. request to ________
(maker's name/username, or you can just put anyone since all mods are good :D)
to see each mod's sample, read the group's profile
2. post the pic /LARGE image/ (max of one request only!)
( in SPOILER PLZ)
3. tell us what you want on it. ex. username, name, quotes

4. Animations

5. extras brushes, shiny effects, new background. additional picture, etc.

6. Thanks for requesting @ G.M.S.C

NOTE : REQUESTORS plz make sure to pick up your request in the banner pick up album.

NOTE : MODERATORS , when doing request , make sure you put " "
then when done , put plz pick it up in the banner album.
P o k e r f a c e
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09
NAME:
Um I want it to say "My Pages" and the other "Animes I am watching now"

colors :
Blue or anything you think will look good ^_^

animation : please only one or two
No Animation please :3

pic: please put in spoiler



M o d i e
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

AnIm_ED wrote:

NAME:
Um I want it to say "My Pages" and the other "Animes I am watching now"

colors :
Blue or anything you think will look good ^_^

animation : please only one or two
No Animation please :3

pic: please put in spoiler





what size do chu want? ><
P o k e r f a c e
21877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:

NAME:
Um I want it to say "My Pages" and the other "Animes I am watching now"

colors :
Blue or anything you think will look good ^_^

animation : please only one or two
No Animation please :3

pic: please put in spoiler





what size do chu want? ><


No it's okies~! XD I forgot i put this up you really don't have to do it~!
Gomen!
M o d i e
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

AnIm_ED wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:

NAME:
Um I want it to say "My Pages" and the other "Animes I am watching now"

colors :
Blue or anything you think will look good ^_^

animation : please only one or two
No Animation please :3

pic: please put in spoiler





what size do chu want? ><


No it's okies~! XD I forgot i put this up you really don't have to do it~!
Gomen!


aw okay ^^
M o d i e
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
NAME: crunchyrolllover88
colors : red or anyhthing that lks good
animation : i dont mind
pic:
5126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Stalker much!
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

crunchyrolllover88 wrote:

NAME: crunchyrolllover88
colors : red or anyhthing that lks good
animation : i dont mind
pic:


i guess i'll do it. btw do you have another pic exactly like this with better quality
sorry i just want you to be satisfied so you'll come back
M o d i e
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

miyaxbaybeexx wrote:


crunchyrolllover88 wrote:

NAME: crunchyrolllover88
colors : red or anyhthing that lks good
animation : i dont mind
pic:


i guess i'll do it. btw do you have another pic exactly like this with better quality
sorry i just want you to be satisfied so you'll come back


its ok ill keep with the pic!!^_^

Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09
NAME:(1)-Rozen Maiden World
(2)-Roleplaying Spots
(3)-Rozen Maiden World News
(4)-Mods
(5)-Characters
(6) Thanks For Joining
(7) Thanks For Coming!
(8)-Join Rozen Maiden World
colors :Any
animation :Any
pic: (1.)-Rozen Maiden World

(2)-RolePlaying Spots

(3)-Rozen Maiden World News

(4)-Mods

(5)-Characters

(6)-Thanks For Joining

(7)-Thanks For Coming
Posted 3/14/09
i forgit to add this one-
(8)-Join Rozen Maiden World
5126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Stalker much!
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

crunchyrolllover88 wrote:


miyaxbaybeexx wrote:


crunchyrolllover88 wrote:

NAME: crunchyrolllover88
colors : red or anyhthing that lks good
animation : i dont mind
pic:


i guess i'll do it. btw do you have another pic exactly like this with better quality
sorry i just want you to be satisfied so you'll come back


its ok ill keep with the pic!!^_^



wat do you want it to say?
M o d i e
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

miyaxbaybeexx wrote:


crunchyrolllover88 wrote:


miyaxbaybeexx wrote:


crunchyrolllover88 wrote:

NAME: crunchyrolllover88
colors : red or anyhthing that lks good
animation : i dont mind
pic:


i guess i'll do it. btw do you have another pic exactly like this with better quality
sorry i just want you to be satisfied so you'll come back


its ok ill keep with the pic!!^_^



wat do you want it to say?

can u plz put a cute quote that maches my pic on it,otherwise i'll add things on afterwards

Posted 3/16/09

brielle190 wrote:

NAME:(1)-Rozen Maiden World
(2)-Roleplaying Spots
(3)-Rozen Maiden World News
(4)-Mods
(5)-Characters
(6) Thanks For Joining
(7) Thanks For Coming!
(8)-Join Rozen Maiden World
colors :Any
animation :Any
pic: (1.)-Rozen Maiden World

(2)-RolePlaying Spots

(3)-Rozen Maiden World News

(4)-Mods

(5)-Characters

(6)-Thanks For Joining

(7)-Thanks For Coming


do you want me to do it ?
18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

AnIm_ED wrote:

NAME:
Um I want it to say "My Pages" and the other "Animes I am watching now"

colors :
Blue or anything you think will look good ^_^

animation : please only one or two
No Animation please :3

pic: please put in spoiler





Here yu go :3
1.

2.
Posted 3/22/09

Ichigo209 wrote:


AnIm_ED wrote:

NAME:
Um I want it to say "My Pages" and the other "Animes I am watching now"

colors :
Blue or anything you think will look good ^_^

animation : please only one or two
No Animation please :3

pic: please put in spoiler





Here yu go :3
1.

2.


make sure you upload them into album ( banner pick~up album)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.