First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Forum Politeness?
Posted 3/22/09
its depends, i'm usually polite..
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where your not at...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
i post however the fuck i wanna post its the fucking internet no one will ever find me
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09

JamestheFreak wrote:

i post however the fuck i wanna post its the fucking internet no one will ever find me

Actually, it's fairly simple.
I've found this faggots IRL name using google.
With h4x, it's pretty easy.


Example #1.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Akatsuki3555

Example #2.

[email protected]

All in 5 mins



Tada!!!

[email protected]

Hello, James Hald.
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
you be an ass to me
i be an ass back
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09
it depends if the forum is stupid or not
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where your not at...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


JamestheFreak wrote:

i post however the fuck i wanna post its the fucking internet no one will ever find me

Actually, it's fairly simple.
I've found this faggots IRL name using google.
With h4x, it's pretty easy.


Example #1.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Akatsuki3555

Example #2.

[email protected]

All in 5 mins



Tada!!!

[email protected]

Hello, James Hald.


cool all you need to do now is find my adress so i can have the police arrest you
Posted 3/22/09

JamestheFreak wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


JamestheFreak wrote:

i post however the fuck i wanna post its the fucking internet no one will ever find me

Actually, it's fairly simple.
I've found this faggots IRL name using google.
With h4x, it's pretty easy.


Example #1.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Akatsuki3555

Example #2.

[email protected]

All in 5 mins



Tada!!!

[email protected]

Hello, James Hald.


cool all you need to do now is find my adress so i can have the police arrest you


Hee hee hee.

Too lazy to go through irvine phonebook.

I believe that I proved my point.
>:D
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
as long as there not annoying me
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where your not at...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


JamestheFreak wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


JamestheFreak wrote:

i post however the fuck i wanna post its the fucking internet no one will ever find me

Actually, it's fairly simple.
I've found this faggots IRL name using google.
With h4x, it's pretty easy.


Example #1.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Akatsuki3555

Example #2.

[email protected]

All in 5 mins



Tada!!!

[email protected]

Hello, James Hald.


cool all you need to do now is find my adress so i can have the police arrest you


Hee hee hee.

Too lazy to go through irvine phonebook.

I believe that I proved my point.
>:D


your invited to come over so i can beat your ass
Posted 3/22/09

JamestheFreak wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


JamestheFreak wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


JamestheFreak wrote:

i post however the fuck i wanna post its the fucking internet no one will ever find me

Actually, it's fairly simple.
I've found this faggots IRL name using google.
With h4x, it's pretty easy.


Example #1.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Akatsuki3555

Example #2.

[email protected]

All in 5 mins



Tada!!!

[email protected]

Hello, James Hald.


cool all you need to do now is find my adress so i can have the police arrest you


Hee hee hee.

Too lazy to go through irvine phonebook.

I believe that I proved my point.
>:D


your invited to come over so i can beat your ass

:o
Feel free to give me your fathers first name so I can white page you.
27741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
actually,that was pretty funny gerbil



anyway,back on topic guys
907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Guess i could be...
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
Umm...
I`m not that sure...................
Posted 3/23/09
depends
6362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Ambiguity
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
I simply express my predilections in a mild manner... I think. XD
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
It's call the internet
I can act like an ass if I want to
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.