First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ~!Banner Rquest!~
Posted 3/14/09

pandz2 wrote:


zooeee wrote:


zooeee wrote:


pic

could you do this and one to say:
fav anime
likes and dislikes
drawings

this pic to say bye thankyou for visiting me


and this pic to say welcome


and i dont mind how they look

sorry if this is alot

thankyou if you could xxx


sooo sorru for the confusion ^^

you can leave it lol sorry


ok here u go if u don't like it u can ask me 2 redo them!




nooo i love them lol thankyou soooo much.!!

sorry for the confusion
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
~!What to write on it!~: Support sushi1998!!!!!
~!Flames!~:sure if u it matches
~!Colors You want on it!~: any
~!Pic!~:
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
kool! :D

pic (theres 3....think u can put em all in 1 banner? thnx!):



txt:

Catherine-chan the InuyashAddict :
BoA EATS ME UP!


flames and color: well, ur t artist, so as long as its good... :D

thnx!
Posted 3/17/09

sushi1998 wrote:

~!What to write on it!~: Support sushi1998!!!!!
~!Flames!~:sure if u it matches
~!Colors You want on it!~: any
~!Pic!~:


pending :pandz2
Member
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere in Eart...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09
What to write on it: pic 1. Welcome to IV's profile 2. thank you for visiting
Flames:Yes bot pic 1 and 2
Colors You want on it: pic1: blue pic2:black
Pic:
1.

2.


cherry
Posted 3/20/09

silentkillervalena wrote:

What to write on it: pic 1. Welcome to IV's profile 2. thank you for visiting
Flames:Yes bot pic 1 and 2
Colors You want on it: pic1: blue pic2:black
Pic:
1.

2.


cherry





Member
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere in Eart...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

cherrycupid wrote:


silentkillervalena wrote:

What to write on it: pic 1. Welcome to IV's profile 2. thank you for visiting
Flames:Yes bot pic 1 and 2
Colors You want on it: pic1: blue pic2:black
Pic:
1.

2.


cherry







Thx for the banner^^ i really like it.
Posted 3/25/09

sushi1998 wrote:

~!What to write on it!~: Support sushi1998!!!!!
~!Flames!~:sure if u it matches
~!Colors You want on it!~: any
~!Pic!~:


wut about an icon?but if u still wat da banner sure.......
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/25/09


banner plz

Posted 3/26/09

sushi1998 wrote:



banner plz



sorry! i finished it finally i am sooooooooooo sorry it took so long my pc was acting gay ! hope ya like it tell me if it looks bad so i can fix it!
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/26/09


umm can u plz change the background cuz im not the fan of that color!

Posted 3/26/09

sushi1998 wrote:



umm can u plz change the background cuz im not the fan of that color!



which color?
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/26/09


purple and black!
Posted 3/26/09

sushi1998 wrote:



purple and black!


hope ya like it!
Creator
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

sushi1998 wrote:



purple and black!


oh geez I'm srry guys I was working on one too




srry it's not as good as pandz2!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.