First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[RYUU] dorm building
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/10/09
Welcome to the RYUU dorm building!Where WE,MORIMOTO RYUTARO FANS,will share each other love for him.Share your thots here.And anything interesting about him too.(:
AND...hope you can contribute images of Ryutaro!!!Put it in here immediately! xD

YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASuuu!!!xD



Dorm Head: Jannahh94<<<Better watch out for me.I can be ****ing strict.hahas.kidding!
Mentor:blood_15
Students:
-NatsumeHIME
-Kami721
-13everyheart12
-
-
-
-
-



Become a student of the RYUU dorm by just applying with this APPLICATION FORM below.I beg of you to join the RYUU dorm!!! *kneels*.



APPLICATION FORM


Username:
Nick Name:
DOB:
Language:
Blood Type:
Height:
Likes:
Hates:
Face Singer/Actor:
Fave Food:
Message 2 ALL:



Lets make this dorm a grand kingdom!
we'll beat the heck out of the other dorms *points to dai's dorm*..especially that!AND
*points to yuya's dorm*..THAT.so MINNA,get working,cause for YOUR first homework,(which inculdes me and the mentor),
i want you to make this dorm as attractive as possible.Send all your ideas to me ASAP.
or else my butt will get kicked from the principal herself.=.=
NOW GET STARTED!and i mean it.HAVE FUN!

PS:We should totally have a pledge before we start any discussion.


The Kingdom Awaits you....



Ryutaro's Dormitory

Outside perspecitve/View from the Outside


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Bedrooms



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Twins Bedrooms



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone! our means of transportation for any around the campus and "out of campus" activity have arrived!


Student
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WonderLand~ X3
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Username: NatsumeHIME
Nick Name: Hichan =3
DOB: June 11th 1994
Country: Middle East :3
Language: Arabic
Blood Type: Not Sure...either A or B
Height: 169/170/171 *not sure* XD
Likes: Everything~! =3
Hates: hmm...........anything scary?
Face Singer/Actor: Ryutaro , Hikaru ,Shim Changmin ,Lee Hongki (all of them are on my #1 soo >x<)
Fave Food: ice-cream~!<3
Message 2 ALL: Yoroshiku ne~ ^-^
Student
5148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeeeeeee :D
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

NatsumeHIME wrote:


Username: NatsumeHIME
Nick Name: Hichan =3
DOB: June 11th 1994
Country: Middle East :3
Language: Arabic
Blood Type: Not Sure...either A or B
Height: 169/170/171 *not sure* XD
Likes: Everything~! =3
Hates: hmm...........anything scary?
Face Singer/Actor: Ryutaro , Hikaru ,Shim Changmin ,Lee Hongki (all of them are on my #1 soo >x<)
Fave Food: ice-cream~!<3
Message 2 ALL: Yoroshiku ne~ ^-^


Yay!!!!Wanna apply for mentor ne?But u gotta be active=)

Student
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WonderLand~ X3
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I would but I'm not sure if I can be active >.< I really am the worst when it comes to being active in a forum ._.
Student
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Username: Kami721
Nick Name: Kami-kun
DOB: July 21, 1989
Language: English
Blood Type: A+
Height: 5'6"
Likes: Anything Ryutaro and Hey Say JUMP
Hates: HSJ haters!
Fave Singer/Actor: Ryutaro, Chi, Yuuto, Yama-chan, Hikaru-kun, Yabu-kun, Te-chan (Koike Teppei)
Fave Food: Sizzling Pork
Message 2 ALL: Please support Morimoto Ryutaro! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!~
Student
5148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeeeeeee :D
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

NatsumeHIME wrote:

I would but I'm not sure if I can be active >.< I really am the worst when it comes to being active in a forum ._.


hmm..i see..so its ok if you were to be my first student??

Student
5148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeeeeeee :D
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Kami721 wrote:

Username: Kami721
Nick Name: Kami-kun
DOB: July 21, 1989
Language: English
Blood Type: A+
Height: 5'6"
Likes: Anything Ryutaro and Hey Say JUMP
Hates: HSJ haters!
Fave Singer/Actor: Ryutaro, Chi, Yuuto, Yama-chan, Hikaru-kun, Yabu-kun, Te-chan (Koike Teppei)
Fave Food: Sizzling Pork
Message 2 ALL: Please support Morimoto Ryutaro! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!~


yay!you're accepted as the second student of the ryuu dorm ne!!!!

Student
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09
Username: blood_15
Nick Name:chii
DOB:August 11,____
Country:Phils.
Language:English,Filipino, Alienated
Blood Type: O
Height:5'
Likes:Ryuutaro
Hates:myself
Face Singer/Actor:hehe..anyone who gets my attention
Fave Food:everything edible...not choosy
Message 2 ALL:Domo Minna-san
Student
6261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nichkhun's closet...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Username: 13everyheart12
Nick Name: Maggie/MengChi/Chi
DOB: July 27, 1994
Country: Canada
Language: Mandarin, English, French
Blood Type: A
Height: 5'5
Likes: Ryutaro =D Music
Hates: Haters >.>
Fave Singer/Actor: uhh...see my profile
Fave Food: EVERYTHING! xD
Message 2 ALL: Yorishiku ne~~ ^-^

My own little RyuChii creation =D
Student
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09




can i be Ryuu's dorm mentor??hehehe..
Student
5148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeeeeeee :D
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

blood_15 wrote:





can i be Ryuu's dorm mentor??hehehe..



SURE.!!no prob!i look forward to working with u!lets make ryuu's dorm awesome!
Student
5148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeeeeeee :D
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

13everyheart12 wrote:

Username: 13everyheart12
Nick Name: Maggie/MengChi/Chi
DOB: July 27, 1994
Country: Canada
Language: Mandarin, English, French
Blood Type: A
Height: 5'5
Likes: Ryutaro =D Music
Hates: Haters >.>
Fave Singer/Actor: uhh...see my profile
Fave Food: EVERYTHING! xD
Message 2 ALL: Yorishiku ne~~ ^-^

My own little RyuChii creation =D



Arigatou ne for applying in ryutaro dorm!!
~aww the pic is uber nice!
Student
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my freaky throne...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Jannahh94 wrote:



SURE.!!no prob!i look forward to working with u!lets make ryuu's dorm awesome!



let's start renovating this kingdom for ryuu-kun..??
Student
5148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeeeeeee :D
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

blood_15 wrote:


Jannahh94 wrote:



SURE.!!no prob!i look forward to working with u!lets make ryuu's dorm awesome!



let's start renovating this kingdom for ryuu-kun..??



hai!!MUAHAHAHA.we'll make this kingdom more grand than ..*points to dai's dorm*...that DORM...and *points to yuya's dorm* and that too!...hehehe*evil laugh*...
Student
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09
Everyone! our means of transportation for any around the campus and "out of campus" activity have arrived!



*evil laugh*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.