First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Japanese Pop (JPOP)
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my head
Offline
Posted 6/4/07
I love Jpop specially the ones in anime soundtrack
68148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / PH / Laguna
Offline
Posted 6/4/07
for now, JPop songs from JDrama/live action
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ft. Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 6/10/07
havent really listened to jpop, can anyone recommend some popular groups?
6388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ♥ • • • • Exams
Offline
Posted 6/10/07
love jpop...but ive been leaning toward jrock for the past year or so.....i still love it all but it depends on the mood...DDR
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/10/07

uhhhfresh wrote:

havent really listened to jpop, can anyone recommend some popular groups?


What kind of Jpop are you interested in? Female vocalists, male vocalists, solo artists, groups, boybands, super-hyper-bouncy music, ballads, etc.?
3862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/07
Ahh....i love Jpop<3
3862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/07
Ahh....i love Jpop<3
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/10/07
^ Don't double-post.
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ft. Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 6/10/07

lokita wrote:


uhhhfresh wrote:

havent really listened to jpop, can anyone recommend some popular groups?


What kind of Jpop are you interested in? Female vocalists, male vocalists, solo artists, groups, boybands, super-hyper-bouncy music, ballads, etc.?


i really couldnt tell you, cause ive never heard the style of jpop. so it could be really different from what i can imagine.

can you just toss out a few names of some popular ones, i can probobly go from there.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/10/07
^ Well, see, that's why I was asking you what you were looking for: I don't listen to 'popular' Jpop artists. There are those like Ayumi Hamasaki & Utada, but I can't stand them. However, if you gave me some specifics, I'd be able to help you & recommend some bands you might enjoy.
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/10/07
I love jpop too Who don't? all songs on my mp3 is all jpop
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ft. Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 6/10/07

lokita wrote:

^ Well, see, that's why I was asking you what you were looking for: I don't listen to 'popular' Jpop artists. There are those like Ayumi Hamasaki & Utada, but I can't stand them. However, if you gave me some specifics, I'd be able to help you & recommend some bands you might enjoy.


hip hop. or a very good singer, im talking about 10/10 good.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/10/07
^ lol, well if it's hip-hop you're looking for, then Jpop isn't your answer.
Posted 6/10/07
I'm a Japanese that's why i like JPOP. Especially the songs of Ayumi Hamasaki and YUI.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/10/07

muzix wrote:

I'm a Japanese that's why i like JPOP.


sigh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.