First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime hero with the most useless girlfriend
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
At the moment, only person I can think of is Keiko from yu yu hakusho.
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
^ How can you say that? Keiko is important in Yusuke's character development.
Posted 2/3/09
Rly?
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09
^ Not as much as his old grumpy sensei of course, but Keiko helped him have a reason to fight.
Posted 2/3/09
^ LOL. I`m just being sarcastic. ;3
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
^ It's ok. No biggie.
Posted 2/3/09
erm , i wanna say Kagome but without her , i think InuYasha cant even kill that stupid Naraku.
erm , let me think 1st
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Grand_Line
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
Sakura From Anime Naruto
she's the most annoying character i ever seen .....all she say "Sasuke-Kun" for the whole series
even the producer of Naruto didn't know what to do with her ...so he gave her Tsunade's Power
please just die in the next manga Chapter , Please !
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09
A hero's girlfriend gives direct or indirect support so basically they are not useless. They do have something called roles or function to the story.
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

s31r31 wrote:

^ How can you say that? Keiko is important in Yusuke's character development.


so is Kurama, Heiei and everyone else he meets. In fact, Kekio couldn't change hisways at all, it took everyone else to do it. (Including Yuske for getting killed.)

Also, Kekio couldn't see spirits so was useless in fights, could not defend herself and went into shock during the tournament and did not even see Yusuke win.

I think Kuwabara's sister is better -- not as Yusuke's girlfriend but as a strong female character

2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

Maou068 wrote:

Hero's girlfriend give direct or indirect support so basically the are not useless. They do have something called roles or function to the story.



true. So which hero do you think got the lease support from his girlfriend. (Influencing the plot does not count)
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

aidannwn wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

^ How can you say that? Keiko is important in Yusuke's character development.


so is Kurama, Heiei and everyone else he meets. In fact, Kekio couldn't change hisways at all, it took everyone else to do it. (Including Yuske for getting killed.)

Also, Kekio couldn't see spirits so was useless in fights, could not defend herself and went into shock during the tournament and did not even see Yusuke win.

I think Kuwabara's sister is better -- not as Yusuke's girlfriend but as a strong female character



Yusuke came back to life because of Keiko. Furthermore, during the time he was still a spirit, Yusuke learned to appreciate Keiko's efforts. I think everyone can agree that's very important.
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

s31r31 wrote:


aidannwn wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

^ How can you say that? Keiko is important in Yusuke's character development.


so is Kurama, Heiei and everyone else he meets. In fact, Kekio couldn't change hisways at all, it took everyone else to do it. (Including Yuske for getting killed.)

Also, Kekio couldn't see spirits so was useless in fights, could not defend herself and went into shock during the tournament and did not even see Yusuke win.

I think Kuwabara's sister is better -- not as Yusuke's girlfriend but as a strong female character



Yusuke came back to life because of Keiko. Furthermore, during the time he was still a spirit, Yusuke learned to appreciate Keiko's efforts. I think everyone can agree that's very important.


yeah, thank god Kuwabara did not kiss him. But for me, that's the only thing she does to influence the plot

17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

aidannwn wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Hero's girlfriend give direct or indirect support so basically the are not useless. They do have something called roles or function to the story.



true. So which hero do you think got the lease support from his girlfriend. (Influencing the plot does not count)


If we talking about the main protagonist, I can't think of anything since that all leading ladies do have a big role to the story. But if we are talking about the other major characters I think that I can name one for now.
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

aidannwn wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


aidannwn wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

^ How can you say that? Keiko is important in Yusuke's character development.


so is Kurama, Heiei and everyone else he meets. In fact, Kekio couldn't change hisways at all, it took everyone else to do it. (Including Yuske for getting killed.)

Also, Kekio couldn't see spirits so was useless in fights, could not defend herself and went into shock during the tournament and did not even see Yusuke win.

I think Kuwabara's sister is better -- not as Yusuke's girlfriend but as a strong female character



Yusuke came back to life because of Keiko. Furthermore, during the time he was still a spirit, Yusuke learned to appreciate Keiko's efforts. I think everyone can agree that's very important.


yeah, thank god Kuwabara did not kiss him. But for me, that's the only thing she does to influence the plot



In other words, she ain't useless.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.