First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime hero with the most useless girlfriend
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09
maybe ashly from resident evil 4 (what a nahg)
but it's not an anime.
maybe you should be able to find one
in an anime where the girl is a
damsey in distress (correct my spelling pls, i had headach rigthnow)
let me recall the plots in my head to find one
1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
tiara from dragon quest (old anime,and a very old one)
in every episode i only see her being in a cage

olive from poepey (nah it a joke)
HElp poepey heLP(while weaving her boneless body)
anoying and useless (yeah) but badly. it's not an anime
so i totaly like olive
(useless)
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
i dunno
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ジェッダ、サウヂ アラビア [Je...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
light yagami of death note..geez..XD
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
inuyasha!! kagome is a useless girly girl hu broke kikiyo n inuyasha up D:
kagome shood slip on some bananaskin n DIEEEEEEEEEE D:
ok dats kinda evil..okok..
slip on a watermelon skin n DIEEEEEEEEEEEE
4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the midle of t...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
Right now I cant remember specific ones but I do know that ther are some girlfriends out there pretty annoying..at those moments I thank good for being a girl and not a boy..
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

malteseluv94 wrote:

inuyasha!! kagome is a useless girly girl hu broke kikiyo n inuyasha up D:
kagome shood slip on some bananaskin n DIEEEEEEEEEE D:
ok dats kinda evil..okok..
slip on a watermelon skin n DIEEEEEEEEEEEE


no kikiyo n kagome should be together,inuyasha should die
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

ah-nu wrote:


malteseluv94 wrote:

inuyasha!! kagome is a useless girly girl hu broke kikiyo n inuyasha up D:
kagome shood slip on some bananaskin n DIEEEEEEEEEE D:
ok dats kinda evil..okok..
slip on a watermelon skin n DIEEEEEEEEEEEE


no kikiyo n kagome should be together,inuyasha should die


HAHA GREAT IDEA XD
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09
Misa misa from Death Note. Simply because she's kind of annoying.
Miyuki from Kindaichi Shounen No Jikenbo. She's always a potential murder victim.
You can't disclude any of them though. The story needs them...
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / IN YOUR BATHROOM
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
OH MY FREAKING GOD I CAME
http://www.1227.com/
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

tropack wrote:

maybe ashly from resident evil 4 (what a nahg)
but it's not an anime.
maybe you should be able to find one
in an anime where the girl is a
damsey in distress (correct my spelling pls, i had headach rigthnow)
let me recall the plots in my head to find one


I know what you mean! I think the game would have been so much better if she died instead of Luis!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.