Post Reply Why do you want to learn Japanese?
Member
4898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SG
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
Hahas...just curious.. ^^
Member
18842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tolleson, Az
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
It's an interesting language and I want to visit Japan and check it out, It would be hard to get to know the locals if I didn't know the language.
Member
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Flying With My Wings
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
i gots to learn japanese cuz wen i outta college i am goin to move to japan!!!!! n__n
Creator
15943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lebanese & UAE re...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09 , edited 7/23/09
it is because it is a big challenge and it is very fun and to understand anime without reading the subtitle it is kind of cool and fun
Member
65160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
Because I wish to be able to watch anime quicker, when I able to go to Japan I can read stuff and speak to people there, and cause its cool.
Posted 8/9/09

XXMayronXX wrote:

i gots to learn japanese cuz wen i outta college i am goin to move to japan!!!!! n__n


Thats a big step! I would advise to learn some here then when you go there practice a lot more. I say finding someone that knows both English & Japanese will be VERY helpful. Good luck :D



silverwingedsun wrote:

Because I wish to be able to watch anime quicker, when I able to go to Japan I can read stuff and speak to people there, and cause its cool.


Someone else that wants to watch animes in the RAW form. I wish the best of luck! If you have a DS the Japanese coach is a BIG help. Also getting a English & Japanese dictionary. Also not using the translators online since they aren't right all the time.

Member
65160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

silverwingedsun wrote:

Because I wish to be able to watch anime quicker, when I able to go to Japan I can read stuff and speak to people there, and cause its cool.


Someone else that wants to watch animes in the RAW form. I wish the best of luck! If you have a DS the Japanese coach is a BIG help. Also getting a English & Japanese dictionary. Also not using the translators online since they aren't right all the time.



I will look for the Japanese Coach and the dictionary. thank you
Posted 8/9/09

silverwingedsun wrote:


silverwingedsun wrote:

Because I wish to be able to watch anime quicker, when I able to go to Japan I can read stuff and speak to people there, and cause its cool.


Someone else that wants to watch animes in the RAW form. I wish the best of luck! If you have a DS the Japanese coach is a BIG help. Also getting a English & Japanese dictionary. Also not using the translators online since they aren't right all the time.



I will look for the Japanese Coach and the dictionary. thank you

No problem Glad to help ^_^
Moderator
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
I'd want to learn Japanese basically because I'd don't understand Japanese and that I'd want someone to teach me the language!
Moderator
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

animefangirl20 wrote:


silverwingedsun wrote:


silverwingedsun wrote:

Because I wish to be able to watch anime quicker, when I able to go to Japan I can read stuff and speak to people there, and cause its cool.


Someone else that wants to watch animes in the RAW form. I wish the best of luck! If you have a DS the Japanese coach is a BIG help. Also getting a English & Japanese dictionary. Also not using the translators online since they aren't right all the time.



I will look for the Japanese Coach and the dictionary. thank you


No problem Glad to help ^_^

Arigato! I'll download My Japanese Coach on DS too!
Posted 8/12/09

azngirl247 wrote:


animefangirl20 wrote:


silverwingedsun wrote:


silverwingedsun wrote:

Because I wish to be able to watch anime quicker, when I able to go to Japan I can read stuff and speak to people there, and cause its cool.


Someone else that wants to watch animes in the RAW form. I wish the best of luck! If you have a DS the Japanese coach is a BIG help. Also getting a English & Japanese dictionary. Also not using the translators online since they aren't right all the time.



I will look for the Japanese Coach and the dictionary. thank you


No problem Glad to help ^_^


Arigato! I'll download My Japanese Coach on DS too!

download? You buy the game. :D

Member
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Valley of flower
Offline
Posted 5/29/10
It's an interesting language.
I want to visit japan (visiting japan is my dream) in future ,so this will help me.
It will help me understand anime without seeing the subtitles.
Posted 7/14/11
It seems convenient.
You must be logged in to post.