First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ Angel's Shoppe ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫
Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 3/25/09




NEW: Each avatar can be purchased 3 times.

AVII




Avii # 30



Avii # 31



Avii # 32





Avii # 33



Avii # 34



Avii # 35





BANNER


Banner # 2



Banner # 3



Banner # 4



Banner # 5



Banner # 8



Banner # 9





Shop-a-holic
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Sugoi nice shop you have!

May I have avi # 1
With the text Lavi
And I paid with 8 pics ^_^
Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Asiananimashon wrote:

Sugoi nice shop you have!

May I have avi # 1
With the text Lavi
And I paid with 8 pics ^_^


Here is

Posted 2/6/09
Love your shoppe~<3 But some of your avvies are a little "over-stretched". Try avoiding that when making your next set~
Posted 2/6/09
may i have number 2 and number 3?
paid 16 pics
write(slashes mean seperate text) lonley_devil/hoshii chan/(in small text in corner)buddy me, i luv freinds!

write on both
Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

Lonley_Devil wrote:

may i have number 2 and number 3?
paid 16 pics
write(slashes mean seperate text) lonley_devil/hoshii chan/(in small text in corner)buddy me, i luv freinds!

write on both


Here are

Posted 2/7/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:


Lonley_Devil wrote:

may i have number 2 and number 3?
paid 16 pics
write(slashes mean seperate text) lonley_devil/hoshii chan/(in small text in corner)buddy me, i luv freinds!

write on both


Here are



can you can the username on both to hoshii7 plz? gomen...

Shop-a-holic
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
Text: xcandyx
may i have: # 6
paid 5 pic
Posted 2/8/09
avii: # 5
Text:Nancy
paid^^
Part-time Worker
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 2/8/09


avi 6
text: mitsuki and Haruka
paid
Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Candy1994 wrote:

Text: xcandyx
may i have: # 6
paid 5 pic


Here is

Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

avii: # 5
Text:Nancy
paid^^


Here is

Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Blacksonate wrote:



avi 6
text: mitsuki and Haruka
paid


Sorry but someone else already bought the avii. Please choose another one.
Shop-a-holic
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:


Candy1994 wrote:

Text: xcandyx
may i have: # 6
paid 5 pic


Here is



thx ^^
Part-time Worker
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 2/9/09


avi 9
text: Enaira rian "silence is my sound"
paid
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.