First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ Angel's Shoppe ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫
Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Blacksonate wrote:



avi 9
text: Enaira rian "silence is my sound"
paid


Here is

Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09
could i have avii # 7 please
text:Animelover049
i'll pay five pics! i quited this group so bye bye!-_-! could people stop now im outtie
Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

animelover049 wrote:

could i have avii # 7 please
text:Animelover049
i'll pay five pics!


I don't see you pictures in the payment album.
if u don't know where is the abum this is the link

ALBUM
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:


animelover049 wrote:

could i have avii # 7 please
text:Animelover049
i'll pay five pics!


I don't see you pictures in the payment album.
if u don't know where is the abum this is the link

ALBUM


thanks! i couldn't find it probably it didn't show up! sorry for the troubles!!
108147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
May I have avi # 7
With the text sm3xyang3l and Daphne
And I paid with 8 pics
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
may i have: # 10
paid 5 pic”
Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

sm3xyang3l wrote:

May I have avi # 7
With the text sm3xyang3l and Daphne
And I paid with 8 pics


Here is

Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:


Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
may i have: # 10
paid 5 pic”


Here is

145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:
Avii # 12



ohohoho~ these avies are so cute ^^ can I request this one? (#12) the big font is "Tsuki", and the smaller font is "Tsukoyomi" xD

(etto... just so you know, I'll be purchasing this avie, but using it later (like in march) so I hope you won't get mad and think I'm not using it)

I already paid btw~ =D
Shop-a-holic
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Text: Eunice, Yuki
may i have: # 20
paid 5 pic”
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Avii #: 17
Text: -Hope, Anita, n some qoutes on it plz =]
Payed: Yes
Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Tsukoyomi wrote:


Hikari_Cross wrote:
Avii # 12



ohohoho~ these avies are so cute ^^ can I request this one? (#12) the big font is "Tsuki", and the smaller font is "Tsukoyomi" xD

(etto... just so you know, I'll be purchasing this avie, but using it later (like in march) so I hope you won't get mad and think I'm not using it)

I already paid btw~ =D


ok...here is...

Small Business Owner
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

geoktinang wrote:

Text: Eunice, Yuki
may i have: # 20
paid 5 pic”


Here is



and please use it
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:


Hikari_Cross wrote:
Avii # 12



ohohoho~ these avies are so cute ^^ can I request this one? (#12) the big font is "Tsuki", and the smaller font is "Tsukoyomi" xD

(etto... just so you know, I'll be purchasing this avie, but using it later (like in march) so I hope you won't get mad and think I'm not using it)

I already paid btw~ =D


ok...here is...



pretty~ thanks ^^ I'll be using it in march like I said xD
Shop-a-holic
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:






Avii # 1(SOLD)



Avii # 2 (SOLD)



Avii # 3 (SOLD)



Avii # 4



Avii # 5 (SOLD)



Avii # 6 (SOLD)



Avii # 7 (SOLD)



Avii # 8



Avii # 9 (SOLD)



Avii # 10 (SOLD)



Avii # 11



Avii # 12 (SOLD)



Avii # 13



Avii # 14



Avii # 15



Avii # 16



Avii # 17



Avii # 18



Avii # 19



Avii # 20 (SOLD)



Avii # 21








1.#21
2.cirstin2nd
3.yup
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.