Post Reply Second Art Contest!
Professional Artist
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Kamizusu Land ~
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 3/20/09
The winner of our first Art Contest is 2AngelAnna! Congratulations!



Our Second Contest will be starting soon! Feel Free to post your pictures ahead of time!

The artist that wins this contest will be put in the Hall of Fame with 2AngelAnna!


RULES:

* You may send multiple art pieces
* You can only vote TWICE
* Please don't vote for yourself
* Don't take credit for others work




Artists to vote for:


Greenapple618


Kiririxx


aquamarine1028

Artist
1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lemon Land
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09

Greenapple618 wrote:

The winner of our first Art Contest is 2AngelAnna
! Congratulations!



Our Second Contest will be starting soon! Feel Free to post your pictures ahead of time!

The artist that wins this contest will be put in the Hall of Fame with 2AngelAnna!


RULES:

* You may send multiple art pieces
* You can only vote TWICE
* Please don't vote for yourself
* Don't take credit for others work




One problem. She didn't draw that.
Professional Artist
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Kamizusu Land ~
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/14/09
Anyone?
Professional Artist
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Kamizusu Land ~
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
I guess I'll be the first to submit stuff to the contest!


My Gaia Avatar:


Yuuki_Suzumiya's Gaia Avatar (I drew it for her):


Random Girl with a Cat Hat:
Professional Artist
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Kamizusu Land ~
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09

Kiririxx wrote:


Greenapple618 wrote:

The winner of our first Art Contest is 2AngelAnna


One problem. She didn't draw that.



...eh?
Artist
1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lemon Land
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
Whatever.....
A thing for the contest:
Nature's Colors [FULL]

or
Nature's Colors [SMALL]
Professional Artist
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Kamizusu Land ~
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Kiririxx wrote:

Whatever.....
A thing for the contest:
Nature's Colors [FULL]

or
Nature's Colors [SMALL]



It's soooo cute!
Famous Artist
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~*In A Land Far A...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
Girl with a Pretty Blue Dress:

Me, as a chibi, listening to music:

Random Chibi:
Artist
1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lemon Land
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/15/09
Another one
Professional Artist
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Kamizusu Land ~
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
Lovely pics everyone!
Professional Artist
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/24/09
I vote for Kiririxx "Nature's Colors" and aquamarine1028 "Random Chibi"...they are very cute~!!!
You must be logged in to post.