First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Shatterglass
Seeker
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

lol ill bug him 2 play
Seeker
95782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Home and there an...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
i saw it
Seeker
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Blaze75 wrote:

i saw it


haha i know u did! XD
Seeker
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
ok, so from now on, 4 this game if u find the tile then post it in here so that the rest of the team knows! XD lol it might make it a lil eaiser! lol o and if u have an idea on how 2 find the tile first then say so!
Seeker
95782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Home and there an...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
yes yours highness!
Hider
13803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
Ooh. A new game started. I forgot about that. XD Haha, well I'm not sure how this one works, but when I figure it out I'll help. >_>
Seeker
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

didi_hyper wrote:


lol ill bug him 2 play


is Blaze your Quebec guy?

Seeker
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

habercrombie wrote:


didi_hyper wrote:


lol ill bug him 2 play


is Blaze your Quebec guy?



yuppers! XD lol blaze is my quebec guy! XD lol he speaks pretty good english 2! XD
Seeker
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

didi_hyper wrote:


habercrombie wrote:


didi_hyper wrote:


lol ill bug him 2 play


is Blaze your Quebec guy?



yuppers! XD lol blaze is my quebec guy! XD lol he speaks pretty good english 2! XD


so just because he's Quebec-ish, doesn't mean that he can't talk good english
Seeker
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
lol i know! XD haha its just that i cant learn languages so 4 me its like amazing! XD hahaha
Seeker
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

didi_hyper wrote:

lol i know! XD haha its just that i cant learn languages so 4 me its like amazing! XD hahaha


i've tried to learn a new language but i quit.....Spanish is confusing enough so i'm fine with 2 languages for now
Seeker
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

habercrombie wrote:


didi_hyper wrote:

lol i know! XD haha its just that i cant learn languages so 4 me its like amazing! XD hahaha


i've tried to learn a new language but i quit.....Spanish is confusing enough so i'm fine with 2 languages for now


lol i got 1 and 1/2 and then random words from other languages
Seeker
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

didi_hyper wrote:


habercrombie wrote:


didi_hyper wrote:

lol i know! XD haha its just that i cant learn languages so 4 me its like amazing! XD hahaha


i've tried to learn a new language but i quit.....Spanish is confusing enough so i'm fine with 2 languages for now


lol i got 1 and 1/2 and then random words from other languages


what's the 1/2 language?
Seeker
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

habercrombie wrote:


didi_hyper wrote:


habercrombie wrote:


didi_hyper wrote:

lol i know! XD haha its just that i cant learn languages so 4 me its like amazing! XD hahaha


i've tried to learn a new language but i quit.....Spanish is confusing enough so i'm fine with 2 languages for now


lol i got 1 and 1/2 and then random words from other languages


what's the 1/2 language?


haha french, but only cuz its been beaten in2 me
Seeker
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 2/19/09


french seems stupid for me...don't know why..i'm like when i see french.....Spanish is my 1st language but i prefer English...something i realized is that i can kinda read other languages such as Portuguese because i can read Spanish
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.