First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
MOD: want to help?
Moderator
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / love paradise
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
i have soo much free time right now...i wanna help ^^
Member
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

katiexnhu wrote:

i have soo much free time right now...i wanna help ^^


haha thanks^^ whenever there's an avatar request post u could do it^^ it's really fun, and btw, u're one of my most reliable mods :]
Moderator
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / love paradise
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

animefairy410 wrote:


katiexnhu wrote:

i have soo much free time right now...i wanna help ^^


haha thanks^^ whenever there's an avatar request post u could do it^^ it's really fun, and btw, u're one of my most reliable mods :]


lol awsomee^^. your the only one that thinks dat :o...other thinks im just somee mod o.o;
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
wanna help again.I"m bored
Moderator
57100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
LOL ... alot of mod are bored.. today... anyway if you need something... im always here.. =)
I'm also bored anyway...
Member
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
thanks! all my mods are so reliable!!
Member
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09

katiexnhu wrote:


animefairy410 wrote:


katiexnhu wrote:

i have soo much free time right now...i wanna help ^^


haha thanks^^ whenever there's an avatar request post u could do it^^ it's really fun, and btw, u're one of my most reliable mods :]


lol awsomee^^. your the only one that thinks dat :o...other thinks im just somee mod o.o;


haha^^ so do u noe how to do the avii request things? the quoting, then posting the pic thing, and then the (:excl:) sign when u're done?
Member
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

bloodyangelv2 wrote:

LOL ... alot of mod are bored.. today... anyway if you need something... im always here.. =)
I'm also bored anyway...


haha^^ sorry it's just we need more members for this to be fun^^ your first job is to invite buddies, could u do that for me?
Moderator
57100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

animefairy410 wrote:


bloodyangelv2 wrote:

LOL ... alot of mod are bored.. today... anyway if you need something... im always here.. =)
I'm also bored anyway...


haha^^ sorry it's just we need more members for this to be fun^^ your first job is to invite buddies, could u do that for me?


yeah sure... that would be easy
Moderator
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / love paradise
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

animefairy410 wrote:


katiexnhu wrote:


animefairy410 wrote:


katiexnhu wrote:

i have soo much free time right now...i wanna help ^^


haha thanks^^ whenever there's an avatar request post u could do it^^ it's really fun, and btw, u're one of my most reliable mods :]


lol awsomee^^. your the only one that thinks dat :o...other thinks im just somee mod o.o;


haha^^ so do u noe how to do the avii request things? the quoting, then posting the pic thing, and then the (:excl:) sign when u're done?


piece of cake (x as long as peoples are patient (:
Member
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

katiexnhu wrote:


animefairy410 wrote:


katiexnhu wrote:


animefairy410 wrote:


katiexnhu wrote:

i have soo much free time right now...i wanna help ^^


haha thanks^^ whenever there's an avatar request post u could do it^^ it's really fun, and btw, u're one of my most reliable mods :]


lol awsomee^^. your the only one that thinks dat :o...other thinks im just somee mod o.o;


haha^^ so do u noe how to do the avii request things? the quoting, then posting the pic thing, and then the (:excl:) sign when u're done?


piece of cake (x as long as peoples are patient (:


haha don't worry in the rules says that if the person is not patient their request will be ignored^^ take your times^^ (not literally take your time, but still take your time)
Member
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
hey mods! i won't be online until friday(or two days later), so plz do all the requests if u could and do your best^^ aligato!
~animefairy410
Member
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

I want to help


haha do u mind if i edited a little of the banner u made? OF COURSE, not that i don't like the banner, it's just i edit every work before i post it....is that ok?^^
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

animefairy410 wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

I want to help


haha do u mind if i edited a little of the banner u made? OF COURSE, not that i don't like the banner, it's just i edit every work before i post it....is that ok?^^


I don't really care-_-
Posted 2/7/09
i want to help.^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.